LifeMeansGodIsGood
Cryes

Scientology is dumb

LifeMeansGodIsGood

LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Con must explain why Scientology is not dumb, Con is expected to make the first arguement in Round 1 with acceptance of the Debate Challenge. Burden of Proof will be on Pro to show that Scientology is dumb. If Pro is too funny in showing Scientology is dumb, Pro must concede that he is too funny.
Cryes

Con

I am glad that you started this debate, I will take it that round one is acceptance so I accept to this debate, me (pro) must argue that Scientology is not dumb. There is one thing I'd like to say and that is about how dumb the rules are..... Anyhow lets get this show on the road shall' we?
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

You are Con, you are supposed to be telling me why Scientology is not dumb. Please explain to me how Scientology is not dumb. I say it is dumb. That is my opening arguement. I guess I lose since burden of proof is on me to show Scientology is dumb, if you don't pose any argument as to why it is not dumb so I can show how dumb your assertion of Scientology not being dumb is. If Scientology is not dumb, please tell me how it is not dumb. If you will not tell me how it is not dumb, and I say it is dumb, then at least I said somehing about it when you are saying nothing. It seems to me that you could expllain how Scientology is not dumb and you would be happy to do so if you really believe it's not dumb.........but maybe you really think it's dumb and I just can't prove it. Dumb means silent....no speaking. If you say nothing, you are being dumb. I say scientology is dumb and that is why you are saying nothing trying to show how it is not dumb.
Cryes

Con

Cryes forfeited this round.
LifeMeansGodIsGood

Pro

Scientology started as a struggling science fiction writer turned one of his sci-fi novels into a religion, teaching that what happened in the novel is real in everyday life. The author was told if he wanted to succeed, his books were not making it and if he started a religion then he could make some real money from it and he did.......so people really believe that space aliens are taking over their bodies and they give away their money in hope of getting delivered from the aliens and to spread the messge of this silliness which they actually fell for and it's dumb.
Cryes

Con

Cryes forfeited this round.
Posted by LifeMeansGodIsGood 3 years ago
LifeMeansGodIsGood
That was a vote bomb from a guy who hates me because I said Islam and the Quran is nothing but lies
Posted by Minnesotan 3 years ago
Minnesotan
How the heck did Con win? He/she didn't even post an argument past the first round!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
scientology started as a struggling science fiction writer turned one of his sci-fi novels into a religion, teaching that what happened in the novel is real in everyday life. The author was told if he wanted to succeed, his books were not making it and if he started a religion then he could make some real money from it and he did.......so people really believe that space aliens are taking over their bodies and they give away their money in hope of getting delivered from the aliens and to spread the messge of this silliness which they actually fell for and it's dumb.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Scientology is quite likely the most ruthless, the most classically terroristic, the most litigious and the most lucrative cult the country has ever seen. No cult extracts more money from its members. -- Cynthia Kisser, former Executive Director, Cult Awareness Network.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Is money your "god?" Is hate, intimidation, control, and the domination of others your sacrement? Is "getting even" with your imaginary enemies your chief act of worship? Do you secretly feel powerless, weak, impotent, and long to punish those who are stronger than you are? Then The Cult of Greed and Power (Scientology) is the crime syndicate for you!
LifeMeansGodIsGood
Scientology is a sham, a cancerous facade and to its roots inherently evil. It appeals to the most shallow and worst aspirations of all of us. Then through ruthless extortion and abuse it leaves in its wake tragedy and pain in the form of spiritual and financial destitution. It survives in its current through-the-looking-glass guise aided and abetted by a culture increasingly prone to semantic confusion in a postmodernist world where little seems real anymore. Or, to paraphrase Dostoyevsky, "When God is dead, everything is permitted."
LifeMeansGodIsGood
dumb is dumb. You have to be dumb to believe something that is dumb is not dumb. I know scientology is dumb. I guess I'll have to post of list of it's dumb assertions if I can't get my opponent to explain in the debate why he thinks scientology is not dumb.
LifeMeansGodIsGood
yes, it's funny. I'm saying Scientology is dumb. I want somebody to explain why it is not dumb so I can show how everything they say trying to show scientology is not dumb boils down to this.......scientology is dumb. I'm glad you find this funny, I find it funny also.
Posted by 9spaceking 3 years ago
9spaceking
too funny? did he mean: no troll arguments?
Posted by iamanatheistandthisiswhy 3 years ago
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Compared to Christianity or Islam....... Scientology is genius.
Vote Placed by Sagey 3 years ago
Sagey
LifeMeansGodIsGoodCryesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con Forfeited leaving Pro the Points, and a Conduct Bonus, and without an argument.
Vote Placed by Themba 3 years ago
Themba
LifeMeansGodIsGoodCryesTied
Reasons for voting decision: FF.