realandy008
agennarelli

Scotland independence

agennarelli

realandy008

Con

I believe Scotland should have there independence on September 18th 2014. who's stopping them
agennarelli

Pro

I accept this challenge, but I would like to clarify a few things first.

To start off, you are Pro Scotland Independence correct? You are listed as Con for this debate if you did not know.
Secondly, "there" is misused.
Lastly, to answer your question "who's stopping them?" Well the voters of course, including British citizens resident in Scotland. Qualifying Commonwealth citizens resident in Scotland. Citizens of the Republic of Ireland and other EU countries resident in Scotland. Members of the House of Lords resident in Scotland. Service/Crown personnel serving in the UK or overseas in the Armed Forces or with Her Majesty"s Government who are registered to vote in Scotland.

Source: http://www.yesscotland.net...
realandy008

Con

realandy008 forfeited this round.
agennarelli

Pro

I extend my first round in light of my opponent's forfeiture. I hope all is well, and am sure that there is still sufficient time to continue this debate.
realandy008

Con

realandy008 forfeited this round.
agennarelli

Pro

agennarelli forfeited this round.
realandy008

Con

realandy008 forfeited this round.
agennarelli

Pro

agennarelli forfeited this round.
Posted by FrenchieLass 2 years ago
FrenchieLass
Don't forget that there is a lot of debate about tactics and "published". I think it will be a no vote, however, I wish for a yes vote. I'm slightly upset that the person who started the debate wasn't happy to continue. Although, it's understandable as I believe a lot of people in Scotland are confused and it sounds like they are from elsewhere, so it must be even more difficult to keep on top of things.
Vote Placed by aburk903 2 years ago
aburk903
realandy008agennarelliTied
Reasons for voting decision: S&G to Pro for misuse of there/their in Rd. 1. Sources to Pro as Pro was the only party to present any material evidence to support a case. No argument/conduct points awarded as both members forfeited multiple rounds and Pro failed to present a constructive argument stating why Scotland should not be liberated, although she did offer sufficient contradiction to Con's "who's stopping them?"