AreYouSureAboutThat
RichardDawkinsIsBae

Second cold war or third world war ?

Updated: 1 month ago Status: Post Voting Period

AreYouSureAboutThat

Pro

Due to the way the war in Syria and delegations between Russia, Britain and America also the warships passing through Chinese territory, Nuclear war is on the horizon bit like fallout franchise but no vaults will exist and NATO would not be able to rescue enough
people from nuclear deterrence it would turn out like Hiroshima and Nagasaki. So do you thing this world has gone to sh*t
AreYouSureAboutThat

Pro

North Korea are developing hydrogen smart bombs and new weapons but Lockheed are developing new ICBM's and are in testings tested
RichardDawkinsIsBae

Con

Well, first off I thought this was supposed to be a debate about Russian, American, and Britain turmoil and the cold war. Also a nuclear holocaust would not be like fallout in any way. You wouldn't be able to blink before you would be vaporized. Every major city would be debris.
I don't know what you're arguing exactly either. You kind of contradicted yourself when you said Lockheed was making counter measures for North Korea's "Hydrogen Bomb". (Also, there isnt much evidence supporting that.)
AreYouSureAboutThat

Pro

If you read it careful they are 2 different points. I did not say Lockheed was producing counter measures. Now NATO are deploying additional ground troops on the Russian border
RichardDawkinsIsBae

Con

I believe it is safe to say that your arguments are quite misconstrued. Are we headed for another cold war no I don't think so. I think it could be an actual war. Will it involve a nuclear apocalypse? There's always a chance, Russia is tired of being dominated by the western world. The same thing happened back in 1939 when Hitler rose to power. The treaty of Versailles did to Germany what the post cold war agreements did to Russia. If we could negotiate there doesn't have to be a war coming.