DawsonBruno
CodingSource

Segregation should be legal

DawsonBruno has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

DawsonBruno

Pro

Thanks to CodingSource for accepting this debate.

I will be debating PRO that segregation should be legal. This is my opinion, and I will debate it to my best ability. By segregation I mean all sorts: segregation of race, gender, etc...

First Round is acceptance, unless my opponent, CodingSource, would like to go first and forfeit the last round. I will allow him to make that decision.
CodingSource

Con

I accept and I am looking forward to your views in the subject.
Posted by CodingSource 1 year ago
CodingSource
14 hours left.

I messaged my opponent twice regarding the debate, but he has not respond. If he ever forfeits this round, I will just extend my arguments, so he can rebut it in the next round. Forfeiture is not yet the end of everything. He can still defend himself.

I have prepared my lines so watch out, guys :)
Posted by CodingSource 1 year ago
CodingSource
@What50

Well, I will wait for his opening arguments. Since there is no round rule (only the optional acceptance in the first round), I will refute his opening arguments in the next round (or make my own opening argument).

Because, you know, I cannot make my own arguments that is too general without knowing his perspective first.
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
@CodingSource

In my opinion I think he made the proposition to general.
Posted by CodingSource 1 year ago
CodingSource
@What50

Yeah. I hope that we'll tackle 3 kinds of segregation only. The fifth round will be the conclusion.
Posted by What50 1 year ago
What50
So what are we segregating? Segregation isn't only based on race,and ethnicity. You can get segregated by the color of shoes you wear.