DawsonBruno
CodingSource

Segregation should be legal

DawsonBruno has forfeited round #2.

DawsonBruno

Pro

Thanks to CodingSource for accepting this debate.

I will be debating PRO that segregation should be legal. This is my opinion, and I will debate it to my best ability. By segregation I mean all sorts: segregation of race, gender, etc...

First Round is acceptance, unless my opponent, CodingSource, would like to go first and forfeit the last round. I will allow him to make that decision.
CodingSource

Con

I accept and I am looking forward to your views in the subject.
Posted by CodingSource 9 months ago
CodingSource
14 hours left.

I messaged my opponent twice regarding the debate, but he has not respond. If he ever forfeits this round, I will just extend my arguments, so he can rebut it in the next round. Forfeiture is not yet the end of everything. He can still defend himself.

I have prepared my lines so watch out, guys :)
Posted by CodingSource 10 months ago
CodingSource
@What50

Well, I will wait for his opening arguments. Since there is no round rule (only the optional acceptance in the first round), I will refute his opening arguments in the next round (or make my own opening argument).

Because, you know, I cannot make my own arguments that is too general without knowing his perspective first.
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
@CodingSource

In my opinion I think he made the proposition to general.
Posted by CodingSource 10 months ago
CodingSource
@What50

Yeah. I hope that we'll tackle 3 kinds of segregation only. The fifth round will be the conclusion.
Posted by What50 10 months ago
What50
So what are we segregating? Segregation isn't only based on race,and ethnicity. You can get segregated by the color of shoes you wear.