GalaxyLegend
Whistle203

Self-driven cars are better than ordinary cars.

Started: 11/1/2015 Category: Cars

GalaxyLegend

Con

Self -driven cars can be a major feat in the world of cars but they can also be easily hacked ,and if it was hacked by a kidnapper then you'd be going to your own doom.Technology aside they don't give you the real driving experience and they have a limited speed limit which totally defies the human nature of persistence, one of them is to go at a speed of 200mph . Car manufacturers of today make and design their cars with an aim of reaching 200mph .Self-driven cars also have a major disadvantage of going slow which means you can't reach your destination on time unless you start extra early.
Whistle203

Pro

I, of course think self-driven cars are better than an ordinary car. Most of my reasons are due to their health-wise benefits.
You, the con/against states that self-driven cars drive slower than ordinary cars and I won't deny that is true. But the reason for this is the cars aren't designed to go to speeds such as 200mph (while it is in self-driving mode). The safe driven mode is designed to help keep you 'safe'.
When a self-driven car is met in a road accident, the damage is done to the car and not the passengers. Self- driven cars are, (approximately) engaged in road fatalities nine times more than ordinary cars. While the self- driven are met in these accidents, they are NOT the self-driven cars fault. These accidents were cause by normal drivers driving ordinary cars. In the self- driven cars' accidents, the cars were the victims of the crashes not the passengers inside. Health matters, does it not? Well I surely think so. And these self-driven cars are contributing tremendously to lowering human fatalities when road accidents happen.
GalaxyLegend

Con

GalaxyLegend forfeited this round.
Whistle203

Pro

So this is gonna be pretty boring.
My statements in my previous debate still stands.
GalaxyLegend

Con

GalaxyLegend forfeited this round.
Whistle203

Pro

So yeah...
My arguments still stand.
GalaxyLegend

Con

GalaxyLegend forfeited this round.
Whistle203

Pro

Whistle203 forfeited this round.