Wallstreetatheist
cheesedingo1

Semen should be bottled and sold as a teeth whitener.

Wallstreetatheist

Wallstreetatheist

Pro

This is part of Famer's, "Extreme Troll Debating Tournament!"

Resolution
Resolved: Semen should be bottled and sold as a teeth whitener.

Famer's Rules:

All debates will have FIVE ROUNDS and will follow the the following structure:

R1: Acceptance, definitions and your resolved resolution
R2: Opening Arguments ONLY
R3: Refutations, extra arguments and defence
R4: Refutations and defence ONLY (no new arguments)
R5: Refutations, defence and conclusion

All debates will have the following settings:
5 Rounds
8000 Maximum characters
3 days debating period (each argument)
2 weeks voting period

Definitions

Semen: A substance discovered by your mother that is produced within a male human's body and subsequently ejaculated with great vegenace after engorged penile stimulation [ask your mother for more information]

should: reflecting an imperative of what is good, right, and just

bottled: injected into glass, plastic, ceramic, fiberglass, concrete, stone, steel, animal skin, or Certified-EPA and Obama-Sanctioned Plant-Based Renewable-Resourced Green-Revolution Alternative-Material containers by foreign child labor

sold: be available for sale at a specific price on the free-market utopian pseudo-intellectual nirvana-land

teeth whitener: a substance that bleaches the teeth and makes them appear whiter by burning through the outer layer of enamel with specialized chemicals common in the procedures of general and cosmetic dentistry

[Source: Black's Law Dictionary pgs. 287, 382, 761 and Tourqoise-Magenta's Law Dictionary pgs. 14, 940, 1265.2 section 6]

Good Tidings

I wish my furry friend good luck during this momentous debate, which will be showered in overwhelming support and praise from every active and inactive member of DDO. But, the time must come for the gods to decide the outcome, and I have already slaughtered several goats as of the posting of this round to appease them in an ultimate act of unquestioning piety and abject obsequiosness.

May thee bloodshed commence after thine bidding!!
cheesedingo1

Con

I thank WSA for the challenge and look forward to this debate.

I accept all terms and ruling for this debate and tourney.

Good tidings returned

I wish my athiestic fried good luck during this momentous debate, which will be showered in overwhelming and support and praise from every active and inactive menber of DDO. But, the time must come for the gods to decide the outcome, and I have already slaughtered 26 and a half peices of cheese around a dingo as of the posting of this round to appease them in an ultimate act of unquestioning piety and cheesiness.

May thee cheese flow forth from the wounds thou shalt recieve upon the ending of this quarrel of wits!

All that's left to say is.....

CHEESEDINGO1 ACCEPTS!
Wallstreetatheist

Pro

HI!!!!

Economics
The resolution provides the affirmative side of this case with ample economic girth to stroke to fruition.
A) Deadweight Loss
In economics, deadweight loss is the loss to society when the market is not at equilibrium. [1] The market of semen commodities is clearly held away from equilibrium. What about semen donations, you might ask? Well that partial market is overly regulated by stupid statutes that force applicants go through a rigorous screening process before they are cleared to donate sperm. [2]

B) Trade Balance
As many of you know, the United States has a huge total trade deficit, that only seems to temporally exacerbate. However, if we take the charge in the development of good quality

C) Employment
Many men may be put to work for the production, bottling, distribution, quality control, and administrative purposes of this product.

D) Stimulus
Instead of having the Federal Reserve bank of the United States print trillions of dollars in the vague hope of genuine economic growth from artificial, why not just loosen regulations that would rid the US of inane laws making the market efficiency of this proposition a crime to cum? Through a positive trade balance in this commodity, employed ejaculation specialists, and decreased deadweight loss, the economy would be genuinely stimulated.

Health
A) Artificial Teeth Whiteners Are Dangerous
The leading cause of death in America is no longer “being killed after your spouse catches you cheating with animals,” but rather “brain atrophy due to excessive artificial teeth whitening in Alpha Delta Pi sororities.” The amount of chemicals in many teeth whiteners greatly exceed the allowable daily dosages and the legal daily dosages and the recommended daily dosages and the biblical daily dosages. Switching from this dangerous artificial teeth whitening would improve the health, brain function, and longevity of human lives, while maintaining social order.

B) The Healthy Alternative
Allowing for the teeth whitening of semen would greatly improve gum health, lung functioning, hormone stability, and male satisfaction. [6]

Fun
A) Pranks
If this product were allowed to be bottled and sold as teeth whitener, there may be a social stigma associated with it until it becomes normal like soy and tofu products. So, this is a great time to use the substance as a prank against people who may be extremely offended that they had put cum in their mouths! This could be done on from little children to religious leaders, dentists to patients, and those weirdo hippies to themselves. It will be great fun for everyone! “Hey do you want an all natural teeth whitener?”
“Sure, why not?... I think it’s working. What’s in this stuff? Tastes pretty good, unlike the artificial stuff, actually.”
“It’s semen.”
“FFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (ad infinitum).

B) Glow in the Dark
Semen has natural bioluminescence that can be used for fun and practical purposes that lead to fun. This will open exhilarating new possibilities for raves, which are always looking for new things to glow in the dark: th mouth is the final frontier. If the ravers are happy, society is happy. Next, let’s say your power goes off, and you want to play chess with a Bonobos chimpanzee, but you can’t find a flashlight or candles. Just put some teeth-whitening semen in your mouth and enjoy hours of fun, exciting chess play.

Morality
A)Categorical Imperative
-1 “Act only according to that maxim whereby you can, at the same time, will that it should become a universal law.”
Through the affirmative stance on this resolution wealth is created for all parties involved, the imperative “should” is achieved, and the humanitarian nature of the resolution flows to humanity.

-2 “Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of any other, never merely as a means to an end, but always at the same time as an end.”
Through the peaceful, mutualist trading (the most peaceful and honest form of getting people to do what you want--the others being persuasion and force) all of humanity that is involved with the process and that is impacted by the economic benefits that pervade through society is treated as humanly as their own ends and as an economic means to the end of profit.

3- “Therefore, every rational being must so act as if he were through his maxim always a legislating member in the universal kingdom of ends.”

Through the peaceful trading described above, each step of the way is essentially voting, legislating, in the market for the coorperative acts of members in the universal kingdom of ends.

The categorical imperative is consonant with the resolution. I GOT KANT ON MY SIDE!

B) Rape/Molestation
It is an established fact that when sexual energy is stored up for too long, people automatically go on a raping spree and don’t stop until they are arrested from their respective parishes. WIth a discharge of semen that is consonant with biblical morality, god’s divine plan, and revenue increases, Catholic churches would decrease the amount of rapes per child and their revenues would increase, so they can launch effective anti-condom campaigns in AIDS ridden Africa. Win-Win.

C) Bible
The Bible has always been the arbiter of morality and will always be. How would we know how hard was too hard to beat our slaves, if it wasn’t for this divine tome? The Bible is clear about not wasting “seed” or more commonly, semen:

Genesis 38: 9-10
But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

God does not want us reaching that ocean of cum beneath our feet without the discharge producing offspring. I have two responses to this:
1) The term offspring in Hebrew also means “rewards,” so by making a profit in semen bottling and selling, we are honoring the creator of the universe.
2) The bacteria in the mouth will partially feed off of the semen, which will allow the bacteria the energy to reproduce, or have offspring.(one of the reasons the whitening process works)

Ezekial 23:20 states,
There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose seminal emission was like that of horses.

God is clearly telling us that having strong seminal emissions, so much so that they are compared to animals is a positive attribute, combine that with the qualifier of not wasting seed, and we see that God is an enterprising, celestial anarcho-capitalist who wants the burdensome governmental regulations surrounding semen sales destroyed.

[1] http://www.investopedia.com...
[2]http://www.stanford.edu...
[18] http://www.openbible.info...
[6] http://forums.plentyoffish.com...

THANKS!!! :D
cheesedingo1

Con

I thank my opponent for his arguments. Now, LET US BEGIN!!!!!!

A) While it is true that sperm donars have to go through rigorous screening processes, the same will happen if we do this. Just because we put our sperm to a different use, doesn't mean that we are going to have a larger amount of people doing it. They still want the quality sperm if they want to use it to clean up your mouth.

B) If the United states is the only one doing this, won't other countries want this too? According to the NY times, only 44% of sperm donars worldwide are American [1]. This means that the majority is NOT in the United States, meaning that they will have to compete really hard to be at the top of the sperm chain. And anyway, does America want to be known as the worlds best sperm-heads? Come on now.

C) As I said in my argument against A, there will arouse no new jobs, because the same rigourous screening process will take place.

D) So, my opponent says that we should change our currency to sperm? This will only make women be segregated ever more, considering that they can not cum. Women gotta have rights too!

Health:
A) Teeth whitener may be dangerous, but semen will have no effect. Our little to-be children are more of a base[2], because women's vaginas are slightly acidic. Base's do not have acidity, therefore there would be no effect of semen.

B) How is it beneficial to men to consume? I know not a single straight man that enjoys swallowing sperm.

Fun:
A)True it would be fun to trick your friends into swallowing sperm. But isn't the classics such as shaving cream and warm water better? They are all good fun, and your opponent will not question your manhood or try to kill you.

B) While it would lead to fun with monkeys, showing monkeys it's fun to have sperm in your mouth might lead to questioning acts in the future by both you and the monkey....

Morality:
A) My opponent is saying in this entire section of morality how it is right to put sperm in your mouth. He uses the bible as references, yet God's teachings are against gays. My opponent will deny that this is gay, but how in anyway is it not gay when one man puts sperm in his mouth without question?

Sorry for my weak cases here, I will expand on them later.

Now, onto my case.

1) It is disgusting.
Who in their right mind puts sperm in their mouth because they think it will clean their teeth? You are diliberately putting sperm in your mouth! Whats next, putting sh*t in our pits to use as deoderant? This is absolutely disgusting.

2) It will not clean teeth.
This is because as defined by my opponent "a substance that bleaches the teeth and makes them appear whiter by burning through the outer layer of enamel with specialized chemicals common in the procedures of general and cosmetic dentistry".

Buring means acidic, and as I said, sperm is not an acid, but a base. So it will not burn through the outer layer of enamel.

Conclusion: In conclusion, using sperm as mouthwash is gross and will not work. That is all.

GOOD LUCK WSA!!!!!!

[1]http://www.nytimes.com...
[2]http://answers.yahoo.com...
Wallstreetatheist

Pro

Wallstreetatheist forfeited this round.
cheesedingo1

Con

Forfeit by WSA.

Vote for CON!!!! :D
Wallstreetatheist

Pro

I thank the minion of Satan for his response.

My opponent stated, "Sorry for my weak cases here, I will expand on them later," so I will allow him to enhance his rebuttals in this round and I will respond to them in the subsequent round. <3 you cheesedingo!!!

1) It is disgusting.

"Who in their right mind puts sperm in their mouth because they think it will clean their teeth? You are diliberately putting sperm in your mouth! Whats next, putting sh*t in our pits to use as deoderant? This is absolutely disgusting."

Firstly, I find this contention very offensive, because I use my own semen to clean my teeth, personally. I am also in my "right mind" (the creative hemisphere of the brain). I like to paint water lillies while whitening my teeth. Sh*t AKA human fecal matter is not a good deoderant, because of its pungent odor of dead and living bacteria's excretions. However, it is good for digestion as a good percentage is fiber.
Second, semen is not disgusting. It is a wonder of life itself, filled with energy, carbs, proteins, nutrients, micronutrients, sub-micronutrients, and infra-sub-micronutrients, ad infinitum. The taste varies contigent upon what the inseminator has ingested prior to ejaculation. The semen you have tasted must have originated from men who eat rotten shrimp covered in the vomit of members of biker gangs. If the ejaculator consumes pineapple prior to expulsion of man-goo, voila! you've got a veritable pina collada a la homo sapiens!
Semen is so complex and dynamic of a taste that a book has been written that utilizes semen in all of its recipes. The book is called Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes. Don't ask me what I was searching for when I came across that. lol "came" across that. Lick it up! --->http://www.goodreads.com...;

This contention is entirely subjective and doesn't get at the true fundamentals behind delicious and non-delicious man yogurt.

2) It will not clean teeth.
"This is because as defined by my opponent "a substance that bleaches the teeth and makes them appear whiter by burning through the outer layer of enamel with specialized chemicals common in the procedures of general and cosmetic dentistry"."

"Buring means acidic, and as I said, sperm is not an acid, but a base. So it will not burn through the outer layer of enamel."

I've tried literally dozens of products to clean my teeth: hand sanitizer, soap, tooth paste, baking soda, crystal meth, packing peanuts, seagull ribosomic diclastiphoids, plasma-treatment, UV light, etc.. Nothing has worked but semen.
The process is simple, the chemicals and micronutrients of the semen interact with tooth enamel binding to literally eat away at tooth stains (sperm are living creatures!). The "burning" which is bolded above is more of a gentle warming sensation that lets you know it's working. If you've ever used athletic balm or that warming KY lubricant, you know the satisfying feeling-feeling ;). Burning does not mean acid, but rather that a chemical reaction is taking place that has a product of heat.
Furthermore, the use of semen in mouths increases the amount of saliva for the subsequent 12 hours, making the tooth protection last even longer.

Two last final question: If semen didn't whiten teeth, why do 99.999% of all female porn stars have excellent smiles? Quite simply, they gargle masculine mayonaise.
If using semen as mouthwash didn't whiten teeth, why do 4/5 tribal dentists recommend the treatment? Because, they are in tune with mother nature and her miracle cures! [NOTE: the 5th dentist was totally stoned on peyote buttons.

Thanks!
cheesedingo1

Con

I thank the rich atheist for his arguments.

<3 you cheesedingo!!!

I love you more. I win.

It is a wonder of life itself, filled with energy, carbs, proteins, nutrients, micronutrients, sub-micronutrients, and infra-sub-micronutrients, ad infinitum.

Crap for deoderant works the same way. It is full of nutrients that our body hasn't completely prossesed.

If the ejaculator consumes pineapple prior to expulsion of man-goo, voila! you've got a veritable pina collada a la homo.

I assume you said this because of hot tub time machine. In the movie, the black dude that thought that he jizzed all over his friends face was horified, and we all should be. Jizz in the face is disgusting.

Semen is so complex and dynamic of a taste that a book has been written that utilizes semen in all of its recipes. The book is called Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes. Don't ask me what I was searching for when I came across that. lol "came" across that. Lick it up! --->http://www.goodreads.com......;

My God.... where the hell do you find this stuff? There is so much wrong with this....

C2) I've tried literally dozens of products to clean my teeth: hand sanitizer, soap, tooth paste, baking soda, crystal meth, packing peanuts, seagull ribosomic diclastiphoids, plasma-treatment, UV light, etc.. Nothing has worked but semen.

You should get that checked out..... Have you tried actually brushing? Beleive it or not, brushing your teeth cleans it....

Then my opponent goes on to say advanced ways how semen cleans teeth, but doesn't say how I am wrong with saying it doesn't work since it is a base and not an acid. Therefore, my argument is still strong.

Pornstars have white teeth because they have to whiten them up with products not related to semen. In order to see if my opponent was correct and 99.999% of pornstars had white teeth, I watched hundreds of pornos. I agree with him, but honestly, does a male pornstar want a girl with ugly teeth deepthroating his supreme emporer? I know I wouldn't.

Source please? He has no source so I assume this is fake. 4/5 i'm sure said that they should BRUSH. Brushing works better than semen.

My opponent made incredibally weak arguments so I didn't have much to base my argument on. I hope my opponent provides more next round so that I may rebutle his semen drinking ways evermore.

Thank you all.
Wallstreetatheist

Pro

I thank the wild, free-roaming cheese-dog for his monosyllabic barks.

Review of my main arguments:

Economics
A) Deadweight Loss
Government regulations in the ocean of the semen market have caused deadweight loss to the economy.

My opponent objected, “They still want the quality sperm if they want to use it to clean up your mouth.”
Clearly, my opponent has not done post-doctoral research in Semenology like I have. Semen is comprised of 1-2% sperm with the remaining 98-99% being fluids from other accessory organs. So, stick that in your mouth and suck it. The semen used for whitening will be a quality, homogenized colloid regardless of the discrepancies of the qualities of the human input. The ideal acid-base reaction from semen is what we want, not the genetic material itself.

B) Trade Balance
If we begin to start manufacturing and exporting semen teeth whitener, the United States’ trade balance will be positive in this sector, due to strict semen-rules in other countries that would allow our “producers” ;) to become the dominant marketplace players.

My opponent objects, “According to the NY times, only 44% of sperm donors worldwide are American.” That is for pregnancy use, not teeth whitening! Other socialist countries, where sperm donation is prevalent, take excessively long for permits, regulatory controls, etc. The United States could use this as an opportunity to become #1 again!

C) Employment

My opponent objects, “ there will arouse no new jobs, because the same rigorous screening process will take place.” However, when something goes from illegal to legal, there are many private-sector jobs that flow from that. After prohibition, more bartenders could do their trade without being shut down and less violent mobsters went around throwing babies at the elderly. Do we want violent cum or peaceful cum? I choose the latter (although dangerous-kinky role-play is fun sometimes).

D) Stimulus
Instead of artificial economic stimulus through the Fed, we could just loosen regulations and allow the business of America to once again be business.

My opponent objects, “So, my opponent says that we should change our currency to sperm?” In a way, yes. That semen and sperm you ejaculate would now qualify to become a good once it is sold, redeemable for gold, cash, checks, money orders, etc. In the wealth creation of semen teeth whitening, sperm will become an extremely valuable commodity. One day you may see the symbol CUM scrolling across the ticker of CNBC during a big rally day at the New York Stock Exchange. Also, since you think sperm would be bad money and will be regulated heavily by the government, it will be subject to Gresham’s Law: "When a government compulsorily overvalues one type of money and undervalues another, the undervalued money will leave the country or disappear from circulation into hoards, while the overvalued money will flood into circulation." [http://www.lewrockwell.com...]

Health
The leading cause of death in America is no longer “being killed after your spouse catches you cheating with animals,” but rather “brain atrophy due to excessive artificial teeth whitening in Alpha Delta Pi sororities.” The amount of chemicals in many teeth whiteners greatly exceed the allowable daily dosages and the legal daily dosages and the recommended daily dosages and the biblical daily dosages. Switching from this dangerous artificial teeth whitening to natural semen-based teeth whiteners would improve the health, brain function, and longevity of human lives, while maintaining social order.

My opponent concedes that artificial teeth whiteners are dangerous, yet objects, “Base's do not have acidity, therefore there would be no effect of semen.” However, since mouth saliva is acidic and semen is basic, there will be an acid-base reaction inside the mouth, especially with the tooth enamel, causing a warming sensation of natural teeth whitening.

B) The Healthy Alternative
Allowing for the teeth whitening of semen would greatly improve gum health, lung functioning, hormone stability, and male satisfaction.

My opponent queries, “How is it beneficial to men to consume?” I repeat my response, It is a wonder of life itself, filled with energy, carbs, proteins, nutrients, micronutrients, sub-micronutrients, and infra-sub-micronutrients, ad infinitum. Also, it will whiten men’s teeth.

Fun
A) Pranks
This substance would be fun for use in pranks.

My opponent agrees that this would be hilarious.

B) Glow in the Dark
Semen has natural bioluminescence that can be used for fun and practical purposes that lead to fun. This will open exhilarating new possibilities for raves, practical lighting, airport runways, and parties.

My opponent then questions my relationship with a transvestite monkey named Sheila that I shave and put makeup on. That is none of his business what I do with my monkey business.

Morality
A)Categorical Imperative

My opponent concedes that Immanuel Kant is a bada$$ philosopher and that Kant supports my side.

B) Rape/Molestation
More satisfied men who have lower drive for sex due to constant depletion in the semen teeth whitening sector will result in less rapes and molestations.

My opponent concedes this point.

C) Bible

My opponent concedes that I have divine support for my semen bottling and teeth whitening.

Review of my rebuttals to my opponent’s main arguments:

1) It is disgusting.

I find this contention very offensive, because I use my own semen to clean my teeth, personally. I am also in my "right mind" (the creative hemisphere of the brain). I like to paint water lilies while whitening my teeth. Sh*t AKA human fecal matter is not a good deodorant, because of its pungent odor of dead and living bacterial secretions. However, it is good for digestion as a good percentage is fiber.
Second, semen is not disgusting. It is a wonder of life itself, filled with energy, carbs, proteins, nutrients, micronutrients, sub-micronutrients, and infra-sub-micronutrients, ad infinitum. The taste varies contingent upon what the inseminator has ingested prior to ejaculation. Semen is so complex and dynamic of a taste that a book has been written that utilizes semen in all of its recipes. The book is called Natural Harvest - A Collection of Semen-Based Recipes.

2) It will not clean teeth.

I have proven through the acid-base reaction example, personal experience, and scientific reality that semen will clean teeth. The "burning" which my opponent described above is more of a gentle warming sensation that lets you know it's working. If you've ever used athletic balm or that warming KY lubricant, you know the satisfying feeling-feeling ;). Burning does not mean acid, but rather that a chemical reaction is taking place that has a product of heat.

Conclusion: Semen teeth whitening works and it is delicious and helpful.

Vote for WSA!!!
cheesedingo1

Con

cheesedingo1 forfeited this round.
Posted by IwinYoulose333 4 years ago
IwinYoulose333
This debate is disgusting.
Posted by Wallstreetatheist 4 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
lol, it's okay. The vote turned out to reflect the debate in the end.
Posted by Wallstreetatheist 4 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
Posted by YYW 4 years ago
YYW
How unfortunate it is that I wasn't able to fulfill your request, WSA, to vote on this, most magnificent of debates.
Posted by bossyburrito 4 years ago
bossyburrito
Voters, you do realize that there are FOUR FULL ROUNDS to vote on for arguments.
Posted by MouthWash 4 years ago
MouthWash
OK, then.
Posted by Wallstreetatheist 4 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
Never before on any debate have I seen conduct deducted because a debater didn't meet last-minute demands of his opponent. I've had A LOT of things get into the way of my debates. I didn't force my opponents to rearrange their schedules to post rounds early for me. If I can't post a round, I tell people, and I suffer the consequences. I just moved into my dorm, and I don't have a computer, but I'm going to type the last four debates on this site with my phone. It's about responsibility.
Posted by Wallstreetatheist 5 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
Nailed it vvvvvvvvvv
Posted by Wallstreetatheist 5 years ago
Wallstreetatheist
Ooh! Oooh! That's MEEEEEEEEE!!!!!
Posted by bossyburrito 5 years ago
bossyburrito
First is the worst. Second is the best. Third is the one with the semen teeth whitener.
Vote Placed by TheOrator 4 years ago
TheOrator
Wallstreetatheistcheesedingo1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Nobody agreed that a forfeit was a full loss, and since both sides forfeited the conduct doesn't go to anyone.Con wasn't actually able to refute Pro's arguments, so here goes the vote
Vote Placed by Ixaax 4 years ago
Ixaax
Wallstreetatheistcheesedingo1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This debate is disgusting. Conduct to Con for not FF'ing in the middle. I would give sources to pro, but I'm too afraid to check any of them. Awarded Spelling and Grammar as a partial substitute.
Vote Placed by MouthWash 4 years ago
MouthWash
Wallstreetatheistcheesedingo1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Wally forfeited first.
Vote Placed by AlwaysMoreThanYou 4 years ago
AlwaysMoreThanYou
Wallstreetatheistcheesedingo1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: WSA forfeited first
Vote Placed by bossyburrito 4 years ago
bossyburrito
Wallstreetatheistcheesedingo1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Overall, I feel that WSA refuted most of Con's points against semen. He was also just a taddd bit funnier, with lines like this;If semen didn't whiten teeth, why do 99.999% of all female porn stars have excellent smiles? I will give Con conduct though, as Pro forfeited first and Con had a family emergency.