SebUK
baus

Series 1 Episode 3 : Heroin Legalisation

SebUK

Pro

The two requirements are : my opponent has to be a member of this website for at least 3 weeks and round 1 is strictly for acceptance only . The burden of proof is shared .
baus

Con

I don't care about your stupid requirements, I want to debate this with you.
SebUK

Pro

My opponent has broken a rule I believe that is a conduct violation , before I present my views I would like to apologise to the audience but my computer often prevents me from structuring my paragraphs very well and this may be the case . Society should make rules that benefit society we should not invent random laws just for the sake of it we have to analyse how these rules would work in our world . Governments around the world spend millions on the war on drugs and why do we have to continue doing so when there is so many benefits to legalising heroin that I could think of right now at the top of my head . Heroin legalisation would lead to 1) The illegal black market for heroin getting much smaller 2) The quality of heroin improving and therefore reducing the number of overdoses 3) less prisoners 4) tax money 5)the cost of heroin dropping therefore heroin addicts will no longer have to commit crime in order to get their next fix . There is simply not a sufficient enough reason to prohibit the use and sale of heroin as a recreational drug . The Pros outweight the Cons . It's time to fight the government for our rights to do whatever we want with our own bodies . I hope my opponenet will present his case next round as the burden of proof is shared .
baus

Con

baus forfeited this round.
baus

Con

baus forfeited this round.
SebUK

Pro

Fascinating
baus

Con

baus forfeited this round.
SebUK

Pro

Fun fact : They used to add cocaine to coca cola at the start of the 20th century.
baus

Con

baus forfeited this round.
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
Con is gone.
Posted by SebUK 2 years ago
SebUK
Lol guess what I'm the one who reported him that's what happens when someone tries to troll me.
Posted by schachdame 2 years ago
schachdame
Oh that's a pity. Mr. baus here is something one might call a soft Troll. He is actually using proper arguments to make everyone around uncomfortable. With - oh never mind they closed his profile. That just made my day.