Loveshismom
Jifpop09

Serious Debate: Justin Bieber is a space alien.

Jifpop09

Loveshismom

Pro

I will be arguing that Justin Bieber is an alien from space. I will allow Con to argue first.
Jifpop09

Con

I will just use this round for acceptance.
Loveshismom

Pro

During a court trial, his eyes became distorted several times.[1]

He is nearly twenty and still sings like a girl and is clearly not capable of writing a manly song or functionally singing a manly song.

[1]- http://m.youtube.com...
Jifpop09

Con

(1) He lifted his under eyelids. I see people do this all the times.

(2) Not proof of anything, and does not fullfill the BOP
Loveshismom

Pro

Counterpoint 1: "He lifted his under eyelids," actually, this is highly improbable. I tried to do that repeatedly before I posted this argument. I am in high school and have never done that. If I am unable to do that intentionally, then Bieber should also have a low probability of pulling it off.

Counterpoint 2: "Not proof of anything," yes it is. There is no other explanation for why he sings like a girl. If you imagine him singing "I Am... All of Me," there is no even half-functional singing voice he can sing it with. To reiterate my argument, he is 20 and could never functionally sing "I Am... All of Me," which is a manly song. If a twenty year old male cannot sing a manly song, then it is reasonable to believe that he is a space alien.
Jifpop09

Con

Its more probable that he either has jointed cartilage, a mutation, or a genetic effect. Saying he is a space alien with only a video has evidence does not fullfill the BOP.

http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov...

That can be an effect of genetics, tetesterone, late puberty, or a hundred other medical reasons. And no, plenty of people are men and sound like women, just as many women sound like men. Note videos....

Loveshismom

Pro

Loveshismom forfeited this round.
Jifpop09

Con

Extend Arguments
Loveshismom

Pro

Nobody but me has criticized him for not being able to write or sing manly songs. If he is able to sing so that as few people as possible will notedly criticize him for it, he must have some sort of back asking hidden in his voice that only works on people who like him. If he knows how to develop a voice like that, he has to be an alien.
Posted by Shibby47 2 years ago
Shibby47
I personally think he is... who rally bevels he's from Canada?
Posted by Loveshismom 2 years ago
Loveshismom
No prob.
Posted by nerosmoke 2 years ago
nerosmoke
lol do it
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
LoveshismomJifpop09Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro failed to meet his BOP and would better be able to evaluate his position better if he made use of Occam's Razor.
Vote Placed by Phoenix61397 2 years ago
Phoenix61397
LoveshismomJifpop09Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This wasn't really a contest...pro had no proof, weak arguments (which were successfully refuted), his only source was YouTube, and he even forfeited a round. Con wins by a landslide.