ArsalHashmi12345
Challenge Expired
Open Debate

Severe animal killing, hunting and testing should be banned!!!!

Debate Challenge Expired
Nobody accepted the challenge for this debate. If you are ArsalHashmi12345, login to see your options.
Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner
Updated: 2 weeks ago Status: Challenge Declined

ArsalHashmi12345

Pro

Animals are creation of the god. He built them for our for use but we are taking disadvantage of this and killing more and more animals and now most of the animals are dead. Other than this due to pollution global warming take place and polar ice caps melt causing polar bears to extinct. Government should fix the amount of hunting in a specific forest. People should not kill too much animals that they extinct.
Posted by Idprefertoremainanonymous 1 week ago
Idprefertoremainanonymous
I would accept this challenge, but your criteria are preventing me.
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 week ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
God does not exist you fvcking retards
Posted by Debatwinnerpro 2 weeks ago
Debatwinnerpro
sir, i agree with you. God loves the animals. there is one exception however, the bible says we are worth more than many sparrows. So if we experiment on animals to cure cancer, im fine with it.
Posted by Throwback 2 weeks ago
Throwback
I would take this debate, excepting I have lost my appetite for debating against the illiterate. I was hopeful I could engage in a debate against this instigator in a meaningful way. Sad experience has taught me to avoid the frustration of accepting as a mental exercise partner those who cannot express themselves.
Posted by byaka2013 2 weeks ago
byaka2013
God's not real, Summer. Gotta rip that Band- Aid off now. You'll thank me later.
Posted by KostasT.1526 2 weeks ago
KostasT.1526
Please define the intensity implied by "severe". The way it is put right now is really subjective. I suggest you elaborate a bit on it.