Sex before marriage or Sex after marriage

I think we should do before marriage then after marrige just to get use to it

Hello their.
1st of all I would just like to say its an honour to debate with you and the best of luck.

I believe that we shouldn't have sexual intercourse before marriage due to many reasons.

My 1st reason is that your virginity is a special thing.Once you lose it you can NOT get it back,and some people out there are dirty people, and might just want to use you for sex, and then break up with you,and you will be shattered.But when you get married you know that your husband/wife is not going to use you for sex, but because they love you and care for you it shows that they wont use for sex.

My 2nd reason is that you said that "we should do before marriage then after marriage just to get use to it."
You can get use to it when you get married.The main point of sex to to reproduce,its not only for the fun of it.

My 3rd reason is that how would you feel if your husband/wife slept with someone when she\he was a teenager and then sleeps with you? I wouldn't be happy knowing that my husband slept with another woman before me.

My 4th reason is what if you get or make someone pregnant? Your child will end up as a bastard.Mind you,you can get diseases if you have sex with to many people.

My 5th and final reason is that if you get really use to having sex while your not married and when you do get married you do have a higher chance of cheating on your wife/husband due to having sex with other people.

In conclusion, I say that we should have sex AFTER marriage.

Capt.Asia forfeited this round.

sahaam forfeited this round.

Capt.Asia forfeited this round.

Because you have forfeited this round I shall get on with some other points.

We should have sex/sexual activity AFTER marriage because sex is a powerful force that can destroy if not used properly. Like atomic power, sex is the most powerful creative force given to man. When atomic power is used correctly it can create boundless energy; when it is used in the wrong way it destroys life. Sex is the same kind of powerful force.
Sex is a gift from God to give us the greatest pleasure, to help in creating a deep companionship with one's spouse and for procreation of the next generation. But if you play with this powerful force outside the bounds of marriage, it destroys you and those close to you.

Sexual activity for young people arrests their psychological, social and academic development. Studies show that when young people engage in premarital sex, their academic performance declines and their social relationships with family and friends deteriorate. This is because adolescents are too immature to deal with the explosive sex drive and it tends to dominate their life.

The majority of women cannot enjoy sex outside of the bonds of marriage. The development of a fulfilling sex life needs the security and peace of the marriage bond. Premarital sex usually takes place sneaking around in hidden places dealing with the fear of being caught, the fear of pregnancy and feelings of guilt. All these (worrisome) factors undermine pleasure in premarital sex, most especially for women.

Virginity is to be given to the most important person in your life, the person you committed yourself to stay with forever in marriage. Your virginity is the most precious thing you have to give to your spouse. Once you lose it, nothing in the world can bring it back. Don't lose something so precious in a thoughtless way.

Premarital sex breaks the 10 Commandments given by God. The 10 Commandments are given to man by God to make man happy. They are not outdated and they are not restrictive. If we follow these laws, we can create happy and prosperous lives. If we don't follow them, we will pay a heavy price in divorce, disease, abortions, illegitimate children and loneliness. Modern men make a big mistake when they think that they can break these eternal laws and not suffer consequences.

Premarital sex runs the risk of conceiving illegitimate children. Numerous scientific studies show that the children of single mothers suffer psychologically and are less successful socially and academically than children from intact families. Above all, children need both their father and their mother. It is wrong to risk having children who will never have their father's love, protection and care.

If you date and you don't have sex, you can forget about that relationship when you stop dating. But if you have sex with those you date and then break up, the nature of sexual involvement creates strong, often unpleasant memories for your whole life. Every relationship you break up where you had intimate relations is like a mini-divorce. The psychological difficulties of these mini-divorces does damage to your character. Later, when you are married and go to bed with your beloved spouse, these unpleasant memories will accompany you.

True love waits. If a boy or girl truly loves you, they will want the best for you. They will not want you to suffer fear of disease, unwanted pregnancy and the psychological difficulties of premarital sex. They will want to experience love with you only in the very best place of all - the love nest of marriage.

Posted by IslamAhmadiyya 2 years ago
Sahaam got this.