Ieatbagels
StrawberryShortcake

Sex before marriage

Ieatbagels

Con

God created sex to be unique and special for a couple between a man and woman through love. But now sex has just become a object of feeling, not through love as it was meant to be. And I know for those who are not Christians are probably going to tell me that "It really doesn't matter, since were not Christian and don't be believe there's a God, its fine." But really, so your saying its fine to get into a relationship just for sexual activities, and not getting into it for to find that perfect mate for when you get married. Because if that's the reason, your probably eventually not going to be with that person, just because you will eventually get bored of him/her. And so what do you do? Go find someone else, so its just and endless repeat of finding that next girl/guy just for a sexual relation. Not that I'm saying that you should get into a relationship and wait until your married to have sex, and your just there for the sex again, because your truly not committing your life to your wife/husband. And what I mean by that is by love, your not committing your love in your relationship, because there is no love in it, maybe to the felling, but there is no personal loving relationship for that person. You probably don't care about getting to really know them, because your just there for sex. And as it happened before in the non married relationship, your probably eventually going to divorce, or the other is sooner or later, just because they get tired with you, because their in it for the wrong reason, same as you. There's just no full commitment to what your doing with that person. A relationship is not a felling you have, but a connection. There is no connection between the two people... okay i guess there is physically, but not lovingly.
Now I know, there are some people out there that do probably love their couple, and they are in a relationship, and they do have sex, but still than, are they doing it just for the feeling, or for just love. See, I have had friends that have done this, they are in a relationship, and they say they love each other, but they really never say that its done through love, they just keep saying that there making each other feel good. Well yes, but that's only physically. Like are you doing it just for the feeling, and they all say yes. Probably not making the moment special as it should be. And once again, even if you two are going to get married, your not sure, that person may just become you x, and you will probably just look for someone else. Love is a committed felling and action for a person, if you are not fully committed to this person, than why are are you letting this person that you say you love into your life and doing the things you might regret. For you never really love that person to give your life, and wait, and show that you are committed by showing you are willing to wait to truly say your committed. And have children together and grow in love as you live together. And I get if you don't maybe want children, that's easy to maybe possible. But at least than you know you can trust that person and have a true real love relationship.
And I'm not going to get into this topic a while lot, but divorce. Don't even get me started on it, because its just to sad, and that's the problem to, getting married and not being fully committed. Because it will usually end you up alone, and with children that now have family problems because of their divorced parents. So be careful who you trust and commit yourself too. That's why you should take time to get to know that person, their family, and make sure that their someone one like you, someone that has the same interests and such, and someone with the same beliefs. All those combined should create a great loving married. So remember, be careful who you get into a relationship with. And one way do to do that is by just getting to know them as friends, not while in a relationship for when you know you could get hurt, because there's so many possibilities about that person you don't know about. And so you don't get hurt, not that you can't get hurt the other way, but the other was is waaaay more likely.
So remembered to be careful who your with, because whether your trying to find sex in a relationship, sex in a married, sex and love in a relationship, or love in a relationship, stay committed in true love, because that the real feeling I'm pretty sure everyone's looking for, and that's only found when you know you can trust that person, able to relate to that person, be able to have a real conversation with that person, be safe with that person, and most of all, being able to love that person for who they are no matter what happens.
Love is a growing flower within the heart, let in grow.
StrawberryShortcake

Pro

Rebuttals:

I will rebut Con's arguments subsequently, concurring with his original argument.

"God created sex to be unique and special for a couple between a man and woman through love. But now sex has just become a object of feeling, not through love as it was meant to be"

Or not.

You misunderstand. There is a distinction between sexual intercourse and pornography[1].

Sex IS sexual intercourse, love making, emotional feelings. Pornography (According to its definition) is the explicit description of sexual activity, involving one's organs, intended for sexual arosion rather than emotional feelings or love.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org...
Ieatbagels

Con

I'm not talking about Pornography, although I know its bad as well,for it can create many bad thoughts of girls (because its mostly guys that watch it). Yes it harms girls as well, but not as in such a way as guys. Because of its image that it gives guys, so many guys look at girls in the wrong way now, they now no longer look at girls as Gods beautiful creation or just as a woman, but as some sex image, there for it has given girls a bad image. And by the way, this is what i mean by is not the same as sex. "Pornography may use a variety of media, including books, magazines, postcards, photos, sculpture, drawing, painting, animation, sound recording, film, video, and video games." Taken from: http://en.wikipedia.org...
Its not a sexual activity between two people. But if this is what your statement, than we are basically agreeing with each other. Cause I mostly your statement didn't seem to be to different, but just an add on to mine.
StrawberryShortcake

Pro

Rebuttals:

Same rules apply.

"I'm not talking about Pornography"

Well, I completely disagree. Sexual Intercourse is not the object of feeling. It is love making, emotional feelings. PORNOGRAPHY is.

Ieatbagels

Con

Ieatbagels forfeited this round.
StrawberryShortcake

Pro

StrawberryShortcake forfeited this round.
Posted by autodidact 3 years ago
autodidact
with a round 1 like that, who wants to even bother to debate? and i am not saying your OP is good but rather so bad and long that people will TL;DR the whole debate and in will end in a zero vote tie.
i would consider this debate if i didnt think it was a total waste of time.