Sex education in schools should be mandatory

I want to debate anyone who does not think sex education should be mandatory in schools.

Round 1: Acceptance
Round 2: State your points and elaborate on them.
Round 3: Make your final points and explain everything.

1. You must use proper spelling and grammar.
2. Arguments must be relevant and intelligent.
3. You must stay on topic (If you get off topic, it must only be a small portion of your explanation).
4. You must cite your sources.
5. Arguments must be at least 1700 characters.

I look forward to debating this topic.

In today's scenario, I feel Sex education is Must in Schools. Following are the reasons.
1) Due to the mass media and social networking sites, school going children are exposed and attracted to the stuffs which are ethically not accepted for them at this level.
2) Peer pressure forces the child to be the part of the activities which may be the reason for STD.
3) Unauthentic, incomplete and improper information may lead to serious problems.
4) The loss that includes physical, mental and social factors ultimately directs to the national Loss.
In case the sex education is given to the same children, lot many problems will be taken care of - ultimately Prevention is better than Cure. There are some sections of the society where the parents are not that educated that they will guide their children in this regard. On the other hand some parents are well educated and so busy that they are unable to spare time for their children and that too on such topic. So sex education at school level is must.

It sounds to me like you are on the pro side of the debate. I am too, which means we are both arguing the same side. Look more carefully next time. :-)

Mathemagician forfeited this round.

Viewers, do not vote on this debate. The contender made a mistake. This debate is now over.

Mathemagician, if you would right something in the response panel, we will not have to wait 3 days for the debate to end. Thank you.

Mathemagician forfeited this round.
Posted by Besunnylime 2 years ago
I took a minute to think of an argument for con and failed D:
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Off topic discussions should probably be in the comment section, not weighting down the debate itself.
Posted by ESocialBookworm 2 years ago
Sex education definitely should be mandatory. I am interested to see what the Con debater has to say.