acolevfx
Tyler151

Sex is better than drugs

acolevfx
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

acolevfx

Pro

I am going to take the position that having sex is better than taking drugs. Sex is the driving force behind our species. Pretty much everyone wants it and it feels great. Drugs are pretty fun, but even the most amazing experience on drugs just doesn't compare to a good romping. If you think drugs are a better experience, you must not be doing it right.
Tyler151

Con

My opponent states that sex is like a drug and says it is the driving force behind our species. In the way it is portrayed, correct me if I am wrong is not for pregnancy reasons. It is for fun. The Bible tells us "Thou shalt not commit adultery" it is a sin because it is not natural. We must commit what is natural for our species. Only sex to make pregnancy is natural. Also sex is why abortion is occoured. If people only had it for babies there would be no accidents.
acolevfx

Pro

This went in a completely different direction than I was expecting. I was arguing that sex is better than drugs and not that sex for pleasure is morally right. But for the sake of the argument, sex feels better when it is wrong. That's why its a turn on to do it in public or at work. Plus the procreation part is a benefit. Drugs can't make another human being. In a way, sex is trippier than trippin balls. Except that trip lasts for life. It's like "whoa here's a little person that i made!" Plus I don't believe in a god who is against premarital sex. I think he wants you to do it. Shoot even god had to get a piece of the virgin Mary.
Tyler151

Con

My opponent tells me that G-d wants us to have pre-marital sex. This is not true, and I quote "Thou shalt not commit adultury" Ergo, if it is against the Bible then you can't do it. And if you can't do you can't enjoy it. Maybe you think sex is fun but do you think an abortion is fun?
acolevfx

Pro

I can see why my opponent took the con side. Bringing religion into the mix is a real boner killer. I would hate sex too if I believed there was an invisible man watching me do it and judging me for it. Not only is this not true, it is irrelevant to the discussion. Sex is awesome whether its premarital or not. Abortion is not even on topic. But I do admit, bringing that up is a good way to get out of the mood. Alas, the burdon of proof for the bible being a relevant source for this discussion is on my opponent. Unless my opponent has anything to say in favor of drugs, I can only assume he agrees with me. Perhaps he has no personal experience with either. To that I say, you should try it. Once you pop, the fun don't stop. You will probably ask yourself why you didn't start sooner.
Tyler151

Con

Well in favor of drugs, I would never do them or think they should be legalized but the Bible does not actually call out on drub use so it is bad but better than disobeying the Bible so I would rather be addicted to drugs than burning in Hell.
Posted by acolevfx 1 year ago
acolevfx
Yep. Lots of em. And I love playing the piano in just a tie.
Posted by Emilrose 1 year ago
Emilrose
https://media4.giphy.com...

Piano playing with just a tie is better than anything.
Posted by sboss18 1 year ago
sboss18
Have you ever done drugs?
Vote Placed by Phenenas 1 year ago
Phenenas
acolevfxTyler151
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Pro gave actual reasons and examples to back up his decision, whereas Con only relied on the Bible. Con definitely has the worse grammar of the two. Con didn't acknowledge anything his opponent said, and Pro at least had a sense of humor about what was obviously a lighthearted debate not meant to be accepted by some dour Puritan.