suridon1016
TorqueDork

Sex is good for health

suridon1016

suridon1016

Pro

Sex is good for health
TorqueDork

Con

(because of the vagueness I am assuming this is a joke)

Sex is not good for you, at all. According to my local church, "everytime you have sex demons shorten your life by seven years and kill 18 puppies." Also, if you have sex to much than you might run out of semen, according to this source [1], your penis will also fall off.

Also if you have sex you have to stick your privates into another girls belly button which could lead to many diseases, like BBS (bell buttons sickness)

Furthermore, if you have sex after the age of 18 it will make you fart milk.

[1] http://www.ign.com...
suridon1016

Pro

(My previous argument was clear and straight to the point.)

Sex energy is the strongest energy a man or woman can create within our bodies[1]. The 9 benefits of sex are :-
1) Improves cardiovascular health
2) Increases immunity
3) Reduces stress
4) Relieves pain
5) Promotes longevity
6) Increases blood circulation
7) You sleep better
8) Improves overall fitness
9) Increases levels of Testosterone and Oestrogen [2]

I dont agree with your argument that too much sex causes penis fall off. Penis fall off occurs due to some bad habits like taking excess alcohol, smoking etc. Stress is also an important factor that causes penis fall off.

STDs can be prevented if proper care is taken before sex by talking to your sex partner and acting accordingly. Sex after the age of 18 doesn't guarantee farting milk at every occasion.

[1] http://EzineArticles.com...
[2] http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com...
TorqueDork

Con

By the very nature of an act, like sex, there will be people who do not partake in this act for uncontrollable reasons such as not having anyone to do it with. This can lead to many virgins having sleepless nights, bad cardiovascular health, pain, and low testosterone. So sex, or lacktherof, does more harm then good.

And we all know babies come from potato farms anyways so whats the point? I prefer my penis on, sir. All three of them.

(Sorry for joking but I honestly thought this debate was a joke, because if its not your making this debate awfully easy for yourself. Of course sex is good for you!)
suridon1016

Pro

The subject here is not about having or not having sex depending on the availability of the partner. It is about whether sex is good for health or not. My argument is about effects of sex on health. Yes, lack of sex will surely reduce the levels of testosterone. I won't say lack of sex does harm but having sex will benefit us.

(Finally sex is good for every creature, sir.)
TorqueDork

Con

Sex is bad m'kay
Posted by ilma 3 years ago
ilma
sex is doubtlessly the purest form of relationship a man and a woman have..
it does not mean to harm but actually benefits a person...its a thing which a person would actually in his/her life would go through.....
there is nothing wrong about having sex until and unless it does not become an obsession...
Posted by pure_joy7 3 years ago
pure_joy7
That's not true. God created sex for reproduction. Sex is suppose to be a beautiful connection between a married couple. People also makes mistakes. And plus why would demons kill 8 puppies or whatever?... Plus if they do die, they go to heaven, every animal that dies goes to heaven.
Posted by STALIN 3 years ago
STALIN
@toamatt26: Same.
Posted by STALIN 3 years ago
STALIN
Amazing, Pro is the best debater ever.
Posted by themohawkninja 3 years ago
themohawkninja
@tomatt26
Eh, I don't know about that. That would be like saying smoking is bad, because you can get cancer. It may be true, but you're arguing a chance, and in the case of STDs, a much lower chance than cigarette-induced cancer.
Posted by toamatt26 3 years ago
toamatt26
I would accept, but "I cannot accept this challenge because you do not match the instigator's age and/or rank criteria"

But its obvious that STD's would be the main argument for con.
Posted by Input 3 years ago
Input
I don't think you'll find someone to contest that.
However if you state, "...within a monogamous relationship" or "...and that's why we should have open sex in parks like Sweden." (idk) you may have a Con.
Posted by TheOncomingStorm 3 years ago
TheOncomingStorm
Do you mean this to be a universal statement?
Vote Placed by TheLastMan 3 years ago
TheLastMan
suridon1016TorqueDorkTied
Reasons for voting decision: What imabench said. Con argued like this was a troll debate when it wasnt, and pro gave some good arguments showing that since sex is like exercise. Another point goes for conduct. Con did not take the debate seriously. I am taking that as a form of misconduct.
Vote Placed by dtaylor971 3 years ago
dtaylor971
suridon1016TorqueDorkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Well, con trolled. And he made me sh!t my pants. ...I can't believe Ima didn't vote for the troll :/
Vote Placed by imabench 3 years ago
imabench
suridon1016TorqueDorkTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con argued like this was a troll debate when it wasnt, and pro gave some good arguments showing that since sex is like exercise, it is indeed good for you, and pro won the debate hands down with that argument