KJVPrewrather
TheRedBarron77

Sex selective abortion is misogyny.

KJVPrewrather has forfeited round #5.
Updated: 4 days ago Status: Debating Period

KJVPrewrather

Con

I say no, you say yes, make the first move.
TheRedBarron77

Pro

Misogyny is defined as "dislike of, contempt for, or ingrained prejudice against women." The topic of abortion is already extremely controversial. The fact that a parent will choose whether or not the child is allowed to continue its growth and life depending, and based on gender is 100% misogynistic. The child regardless of gender should be allowed to continue to grow and to live out it's life regardless of their gender. The child's gender can be determined usually between 16-20 weeks of pregnancy. ( see) [https://www.babycenter.com...] This is late on in pregnancy when the child is already developing. This is not only misogynistic, but also is extremely sexist and prejudice.
KJVPrewrather

Con

I'm a progressive egalitarian. I believe it is sexist and wrong to murder baby girls for their gender. Why should gender or race matter whether someone has the right to live? What about an unborn woman's right to choose. It is possible to choose the gender of your child through sperm seperation if you want to do that. Let's not kill little women.
TheRedBarron77

Pro

" I'm a progressive egalitarian. I believe it is sexist and wrong to murder baby girls for their gender. Why should gender or race matter whether someone has the right to live? What about an unborn woman's right to choose. It is possible to choose the gender of your child through sperm seperation if you want to do that. Let's not kill little women."

Your argument is pretty much not even legible or even understandable. You're supposed to be arguing that you are not for the abortion of children based on their sex, however it would seem as if you are?
KJVPrewrather

Con

Are you retarded? I have been very clear about what I meant. You have the right to your opinion.
TheRedBarron77

Pro

Your previous round is a prime example of "Ad Hominem Fallacy" You use name calling in your debate which shows you are not only not worth my time of arguing but also a bad debater.
KJVPrewrather

Con

Saying that women or girls don't deserve to live is sexist.
TheRedBarron77

Pro

Evidently you cannot read and are incompetent. If you take the time to read my first paragraph and have an IQ above 12, you would understand that I said that sex-based abortion is sexist? I'm not sure what you don't understand about that. Evidently you're a middle-aged woman who has nothing better to do with her life then to start debates on the internet without even reading the other person debate. The topic is "Sex selective abortion is misogyny" you are "con" which means against meaning you disagree that "Sex selective abortion is misogyny" I am pro, meaning I agree that is is misogyny.
Before you start a debate make sure your IQ is above 12!

Kind Regards,

Someone with an IQ above 12.