Sex with Animals should be legal

I am tired of facing persecution for just being myself. My dog and I have a magical relationship. Who are you to judge what I do in the privacy of my own home.

I accept this debate. The pro was not specifically clear as to what side they are taking, but due to the statement the pro made

above "My dog and I have a magical relationship. Who are you to judge what I do in the privacy of my own home." I assume

that they support the idea that beastiality should be legalized. Therefore I will be against it. I wish pro the best of luck.

Beastiality-A sexual connection between a human being and an animal.[1]

Source(s) [1]

StephenBlake666 forfeited this round.

Since the Pro did not put forth an argument I will keep this round short and brief.

There are many laws out that are debatable, but this is not one of them. People such as the pro should not be allowed to

have be allowed to have sex with animals because it's wrong.

If the pro doesn't forfeit the next round I will expand on this argument.

Why is it wrong?
People should be free to love who or what they want

TBSmothers forfeited this round.
Posted by Deb-8-A-Bull 11 months ago
Is it a cocker spaniel ? When your mum said Stephen Stephen go give the dog a bone. Did you reply . Thanks heaps mum for giving such a crap name like Stephen. No wonder u do dogs. That's just cruel . Is doggy style with ya dog like missionary stile with ya sister. 1 more. is your dogs name half as shity as yours Stephen.? I'm going to start a debate about should parents be punished for giving there kids crap as names. You will wake up tomorrow with ya dog and your name will still be Stephen . Say it with me STEP HEN. NEH PETS.
Posted by ComradeJosephStalin 1 year ago
StephenBlake666 what are you saying?
I am sure most of the fine men and women of this website do not speak mongoloid
Posted by StephenBlake666 1 year ago
I don't affirmation fro you loser.
Posted by hellojohn 1 year ago
StephenBlake666, what a brave young man. At 18 years old, he was strong enough to release his beliefs to all of you ungrateful weaklings. You should be bowing to this god. He at least has the decency to profess his credences, even if he may be sceptical about their reception. You're all fools, who keep your filthy habits to yourselves, without following in the footsteps of the noble StephenBlake666 and declaring them justly to the world.

StephenBlake666, I kneel to you, sir.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
In a less moral/dreaming way..Go for . We kill cows and pigs without asking..It is what we do because we want to....religious or not...
Posted by canis 1 year ago
Case 1. Small man with a small dick with a big dog.. The dog could "say" no.. But diffecult to make Laws for any size og dog/animal, compared to size of dick or other toys...Thats is why it must be illigal. And you will cary on anyway...
Posted by TBSmothers 1 year ago
@hidemi Haha yeah true. I'm just use to people directly saying it in the first round
Posted by hldemi 1 year ago
" The pro was not specifically clear as to what side they are taking, "

How about the Pro side of the notion in the title ?
Posted by LostSoul88 1 year ago
Just seeing the name and description of this one- I'll need to see how this debate works out.