sixtynine
YaHey

Sexiest Female Rapist Debate

sixtynine
Voting Style: Open Point System: Select Winner

sixtynine

Pro

Each round My opponent and I will post up to 3 sexy female rapists. No rounds wasted. Real life female rapists and cannonical characters may be used. No fan art or fanfics allowed. Winner goes to whoever has the sexiest female rapists.

Sexy actress Ellen Page rapes an ugly, old, and obese man! That's what I call super rape!

Sexy diva the ancient 100+year old female vampire rapes a little boy. At least he didn't die a virgin!

Sexy zombie ghost psionic psychic chick rapes the player!! That’s an end I’d play a gam

YaHey

Con

I think its pretty funny that I've taken the Con side, because that is exactly what I am. Con. I am against this debate in its entirety. It's disgusting, unnerving, and a good example of how far trolls are willing to go just to get a rise out of people.

Rape is rape, and rapists are rapists, no matter their gender. A woman is just as vile, just as evil as any man if she rapes somebody. She doesn't get a pass because she's sexy. So, the sexiest rapist is a person that doesn't rape at all. Now, please go back under your bridge as the rest of us humans try to pretend that you don't exist.
sixtynine

Pro

I did not intend to be 'debating' the appropriateness of this debate. It was not in the resolution to be debating on appropriatness. If you don't want me to exist then don't accept this challenge!
YaHey

Con

I never said we were debating whether or not this debate is appropriate. I was stating that it wasn't. Also, I put forward my contenders. The best rapist is a person who doesn't rape. You, however, have wasted a round and therefore lose due to your own rules.
sixtynine

Pro

sixtynine forfeited this round.
sixtynine

Pro

sixtynine forfeited this round.
sixtynine

Pro

That picture was directed at you. Besides it's not like communists didn't rape over 5 million people on their way to rape Berlin.

Anyways for anyone viewing this debate here is the real debate.
http://www.debate.org...;
YaHey

Con

Was your intent to try and say that I'm gay because I was raped? Because I wasn't. If not, then I don't understand your picture's relevance to the debate at hand.

This debate wasn't about communism or the actions done by communists.

https://38.media.tumblr.com...
Posted by sixtynine 2 years ago
sixtynine
true
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Even so, it's absurd to think that everyone would be equally un-sexy
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Posted by sixtynine 2 years ago
sixtynine
http://www.debate.org...

that's the real debate.
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
There is no good rapist. Not even a sexiest rapist, as rape is objectively not sexy. Therefore, the sexiest way to do something that is not sexy, is not to do it.
Posted by RoyalFlush100 2 years ago
RoyalFlush100
How can one be a rapist and not rape?
Posted by YaHey 2 years ago
YaHey
The sexiest rapist is one who does not rape. So, my rapist is "nobody".
Posted by RoyalFlush100 2 years ago
RoyalFlush100
Con better post a rapist or he loses, even with the forfeits.
Posted by joetheripper117 2 years ago
joetheripper117
I don't know what I am reading...
Posted by Black-Jesus 2 years ago
Black-Jesus
Dude. . . da f**k?
Vote Placed by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
sixtynineYaHey
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: Pro was the only one to show rapists, and wins by default. The claim by con that the sexiest rapist is one who doesn't rape is nonsensiical. By definition, a rapist rapes.