Lickdafoot
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Sexiest Music Videos

F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Lickdafoot

Pro

I thank F-16_Fighting_Falcon for engaging me in an all-out battle of the videos.

This round is all about the SEX factor. Videos can be from any artist, genre, or time period. The only requirement is that they bring in the heat!

Descriptions of the sexiness are also welcome.

First round for acceptance/clarification only. The next four rounds will each have one video which might make you, the viewer, lick your lips, loosen your collar, or... well, I won't go there. ;)

Voting should be by each round. If we are tied with two rounds each, give the points to the sexiest video! Descriptions can also be taken into consideration.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Con

I thank my Lickdafoot for this awesome challenge and accept enthusiastically. Let the battle of sex begin!
Lickdafoot

Pro

I’m kicking this debate off with a bang. This one is called Ride by Ciara. If subtlety is your cup of tea, steer clear from this video! There is nothing sexier than a girl who can lay down the dance moves, and Ciara goes full-force from start to finish in this video. Starting at At 3:10, you see Ciara riding a bull, drenched in water, in a white t-shirt. Enough said.

Lyrics: No need to post lyrics. The visuals speak for themselves!

F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Con

F-16_Fighting_Falcon forfeited this round.
Lickdafoot

Pro

This little beauty is called Wicked Games by Chris Isaak. This is a sensual song and an even more sensual video. Don't try to drink this sex on the beach or you will catch more than a slight buzz!

F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Con

I commend my opponent for posting her very *convincing* arguments and apologize for my forfeit of the last round. I am going to post my videos for round 2 and 3 here.

1) Love, Sex, Magic is a song by Ciara featuring Justin Timberlake. It features some extremely acrobatic dance moves from Ciara as she demonstrates her flexibility and fitness.

Lyrics Sample
All night showing, just you in the crowd
Doin' tricks you never seen...
And I bet that I can make ya believe
In love and sex and magic
So let me drive my body around ya
I bet you know what I mean
Cause you know that I can make you believe
In love and sex and magic

2) Ain't it funny is a song by Jennifer Lopez. This video starts by showing her walking down a desolated road where she meets a band of gypsies who introduce her to way of life. There she meets the love of her life as predicted by a fortune teller after which they perform an extended dance sequence. The sepia tone of the video adds romance and nostalgia which goes very well with theme of the song.

Lyrics Sample

Ain't it funny how some feelings you just can't deny
And you can't move on even though you try
Ain't it strange when you're feeling things you shouldn't feel
Oh, I wish this could be real
Ain't it funny how a moment could just change your life
And you don't wanna face what's wrong or right
Ain't it strange how fate can play a part
In the story of your heart

Lickdafoot

Pro

My next video is "Beautiful Liar" by Shakira and Beyonce. These two sex kittens know how to show off their assets!

Sample of Lyrics

He said I'm worth it, his one desire
I know things about him that you wouldn't want to read about
He kissed me, he's a one and only beautiful liar
(Yes!)
Tell me how you tolerate the things I just found out about

We'll never know, why are we the ones who suffer?
I have to let go
He won't be the one to cry

Ay! Let's not kill the karma
Ay! Let's not start a fight
Ay! It's not worth the drama
For a beautiful liar
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Con

My next video is "Promiscuous" by Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland. It takes place in a club and the primary focus of the video are the dance scenes.

Lyrics Sample
ow you doin’ young lady
That feelin’ that you givin’ really drives me crazy
You don’t have to play about the joke
I was at a loss of words first time that we spoke

You're looking for a girl that’ll treat you right
You lookin’ for her in the day time with the light
You might be the type if I play my cards right
I'll find out by the end of the night

[N:] You expect me to just let you hit it
But will you still respect me if you get it

All I can do is try, gimme one chance
What’s the problem I don’t see no ring on your hand

I be the first to admit it, I’m curious about you, you seem so innocent

[N:] You wanna get in my world, get lost in it
Boy I’m tired of running, lets walk for a minute

Lickdafoot

Pro

Great last choice by con. Thanks f-16 for this fun debate. Good luck in the voting round!

This one is for the ladies and the fellas. This song, "Sex Therapy" by Robin Thicke, sets the tone, and the video is full of eye candy from start to finish.

Lyrics:

Stressed out, uptight, overworked, riled up
Unleash what you got let's explore your naughty side
Follow me, where we're going, we don't need no bread crumbs
Cant you see, baby? You're the only one
You are among the few hot women
Let me be your medicine
'Cause I got one thing on my mind, I'll be your valentine
Spread your wings and baby, fly away

It's your body, we can love if you want to
Loud if you want to, scream if you want to
Just let me love you, lay right here, girl, don't be scared of me
Give you sex therapy, give you sex therapy

It's your body, we'll go hard if you want to
As hard as you want to, soft as you want to
Just let me love you, lay right here, I'll be your fantasy

Baby, that's all for you to do, let your body be I'll lick you down,
I'll make you feel like you're out of body
The doctor's here for you
Take you like Twilight,
I'll touch your neck
You don't have to say anything,
I'll get you wet, yeah
Push you up against the wall, turn you out and turn you on
Yea, yea, whoa
F-16_Fighting_Falcon

Con

I thank my opponent for an awesome debate. Here is my final video "These boots are made for walking" by Jessica Simpson.

It is awesome and sexy video which starts off with Jessica Simpson walking into a bar in red boots serving drinks. Once she is done, she gets onto the counter and starts dancing. As she serves one of the patrons in the bar hits her in the a$$, she stops, dances for him and suddenly punches him in the face. It only gets better from there. I'll let the video do the talking.

Lyrics Sample
You keep saying you got something for me (uh)
Well officer I don’t mind to say you do
Now your looking right where I thought you’d be looking
Legs come handy when laws in front of you

These boots are made for walkin
And that’s just what they’ll do
One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you

You believe you’ve stopped me for a reason (uh)
Now I’m pretending my bendings just for fun
You keep playing where I got you playing (yeah)
These double 'D’ initials work to run

These boots are made for walkin
And that’s just what they’ll do

I’m the girl with the good boys who don’t mean you no harm
This gotten way with Hazzard County charm
There ain't no crime in havin' a little fun
Posted by TUF 5 years ago
TUF
Really fun debate! mssed the voting period. Probably would have gave points to F-16 on that last one, as it was the best video in the whole debate! Way to save jessica simspon for last!

But the rest was all LDF. Especially with that opener, Ciara.
Posted by Lickdafoot 5 years ago
Lickdafoot
no need to feel guilty, you won fair and square. I'm glad a couple people actually voted on the debate rather than just giving ff points.

I enjoyed reading Blackvoids analysis :P
Posted by F-16_Fighting_Falcon 5 years ago
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Thanks for *voting* fixed
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Thanks for BlackVoid. Your RFD's were more detailed than our descriptions of the videos, haha. (although I feel guilty winning a forfeited debate)
Posted by jm_notguilty 5 years ago
jm_notguilty
Sad I didn't see Katy Perry in here.
Posted by BlackVoid 5 years ago
BlackVoid
Part 2:

R4: F-16

LDF - 240P isnt so bad here. The first half of the vid is so-so. Not as much skin as the rest. Second half (mainly the last third) is nice, when they start whipping out the dance moves and two-pieces. Outside of that I dont have many thoughts on this one.

F-16's vid is really awesome. First off, there's a lot of variety. Not only are there several girls, but Nelly Furtado shows up in a lot of different outfits (all hot), and the lighting changes a lot too. Plus, Nelly herself is pretty smexy in the club setting. I loved how the singing was basically just a flirty conversation between the two artists. That really added a level of hotness to it.

R5: F-16

LDF's song is probably one of my favorites here, and the vid shows passion like the R3 one, but...

I pretty much gave this to F-16 automatically when he threw Jessica Simpson out there. She is easily the hottest person out of all these videos. When they showed the scene with her in the bikini, jaw = dropped. DAMN was my reaction.
But anyway, Jessica is one of my favorites as far as hot celebrities go, and this video is without a doubt the hottest one here.

Out of all these, my favorite songs were probably Promiscuous and Sex Therapy (really different, I know), and the hottest ones were Wicked Game and whatever song Jessica Simpson was in. I didnt have time to look at the name of the song because I was too busy starting at her body.

Overall, this was an...interesting debate. Not the type you normally see here for sure. Keep in mind that every single one of these vids were hot; any criticisms I made arent a big deal. Overall I have to give it to F-16 for Promiscuous and Jessica Simpson, though LDF's vids definently won on the passion/emotion side.
Posted by BlackVoid 5 years ago
BlackVoid
Feels awkward RFDing this, but I said I would do it, so no backing out at this point...

R2: Tie

LDF's video is nice, and Ciara shows some cool dance moves, but she was in the same outfit for 90% of the video. They also basically focused on her hips (with the dance moves mainly) and little else. Her outfit also covers everything up except the hips which kind of downplays it. I like the dance moves, she's pretty good at it, but hotness is a bit low (compared to the rest of course. By normal standards its very nice).

F-16's Ciara vid was probably my least favorite. Its not near as "forward" as the rest of them are, but the main issue was 240 P. When a video has low pixel quality its really hard to make it stand up to others that are at 360.

R3: LDF

Lickdafoot's video here is REALLY nice. The intimacy really shows through, and while I'm normally not a fan of black and white, it worked pretty well here. I also thought it was interesting at how the girl seemed so passive through the whole thing, even though the guy was all into her. It made her seem pretty mysterious.

J.Lo is always hot in her vids, like this one. The dance moves she wips out mid-video are cool too. And the guy looks like a beast. Its pretty hot, but I have to give this one to LDF for the higher level of emotion and passion that comes from her vid.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Okay, I'll get a few people to vote or at least give you the conduct point. I am sure that's what you would have done.
Posted by Lickdafoot 5 years ago
Lickdafoot
yeah, cause of the forfeit no one sees it.

I didn't realize i did that O.o must have pushed that button on accident.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
No votes yet. Didn't realize this one had a three day voting period.
Vote Placed by jm_notguilty 5 years ago
jm_notguilty
LickdafootF-16_Fighting_FalconTied
Reasons for voting decision: Tough one, didn't finish the vids per se but I watched a few scenes in seconds and made up my mind. PRO gets 1 point for CON's foreit plus 2 points for playing Wicked Games, I listened to that song a few years ago and didn't know there was a music vid until now... But I'm giving 3 points to CON for playing Jennifer Lopez and Jessica Simpson (the 'boots' vid made me more nostalgic than Chris Isaak's).
Vote Placed by BlackVoid 5 years ago
BlackVoid
LickdafootF-16_Fighting_FalconTied
Reasons for voting decision: Just wrote 3400 characters on a music video debate. Something isn't right here....
Vote Placed by Viper-King 5 years ago
Viper-King
LickdafootF-16_Fighting_FalconTied
Reasons for voting decision: Interesting..... I am in rehab right now because of sexy videos but I couldn't help myself to your amazing talks about them.... Pro gets point for forfeit.