KJVPrewrather
Masterful

Sexiness is subjective.

KJVPrewrather

Pro

For example, it is my subjective opinion that black men are sexy. Just my opinion. My one friend likes white men. Neither one of us is right or wrong for anyone other than ourselves in this regard.
Masterful

Con

You're talking about ethnic preference, not sexiness.

When women have a sexual preference for black men, what they're doing is lusting for c*ck. They fall for the stereo-type that black men have large penis's and so tend to lust after black men, not only is their stereo-typing racist, but they're objectifying these black men.

The reason why some people find less attractive people attractive, is because they themselves are ugly, so they've had to lower their standards on the social hierarchy
KJVPrewrather

Pro

I think black men are sexy, and that's my subective opinion.
Masterful

Con

So every black person is sexy? That sounds more like a fetish.

No one finds a fat mess of a woman attractive. Biologically we avoid mating with such signs of ill health. All men want to mate with Megan Fox. She is not subjectively beautiful, she is beautiful as defined by her physical symmetry, perky boobs and bleached butt hole.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

I never said EVERY BLACK MAN was sexy the way some black men are sexy. I'm just saying my personal subjective preference. I am butt ugly to some men and sexy to others.
Masterful

Con

If girls have to choose either Brad Pitt or Donald Trump to have sex with, every sane girl would choose Brad Pitt. Why? Because every girl see's Brad Pitt as good looking while Trump as unattractive.
That's not subjective, that's an overwhelming majority confirming Brad Pitt is sexy, rather than subjectively sexy.

Personality is subjective. Perfects boobs ain't.
KJVPrewrather

Pro

Ooh, burn. Maybe their are exceptions to the rule. I choose Brad Pitt.
Posted by Masterful 5 months ago
Masterful
Bigger bodies= bigger bones. The penis doesn't have a bone in it so i'm not sure how logical your statement is.
A bigger penis is down to genetics and black men are genetically better endowed than other races. In most cases anyway.
Posted by Unstobbaple 6 months ago
Unstobbaple
This debate exemplifies the best qualities of humanity... also black men do have bigger diks since they're wider and taller. Big bodies = big diks in general with the exception of the french.
Posted by Slav_ka 6 months ago
Slav_ka
KJV, you are actually crazy.
Posted by canis 6 months ago
canis
Well..Sex takes two unless it is rape or a wank..In that case "sexiness" is only of any value to one of the involved.
Posted by Minddagger 6 months ago
Minddagger
sorry but im cheering for the con on this one, is that stupid sterotype harming black men and white women, you arent thinking about him for his personality, you just look at any black man and say "oh he is black, bet hes good in bed, because hes black and no other reason whatsoever! LOL"