DATXDUDE
Rainbow_Goddess

Sexism is sexy

DATXDUDE

Pro

Ooooooooh patriarchy ooooh yeah
Rainbow_Goddess

Con

No it's not, Sexism is just annoying. Saying one sex is better than the other is completely ignorant. I think that both sexes have their strong points and weak points but that doesn't make one better than the other. They are are both equal in importance.
DATXDUDE

Pro

oooooooh systematic misogyny oooooh yeah! oooooh yeah so sexy patriarchy oh yeaaaah gender inequality ooooh rape culture oooooooh yeah
Rainbow_Goddess

Con

Rainbow_Goddess forfeited this round.
DATXDUDE

Pro

DATXDUDE forfeited this round.
Rainbow_Goddess

Con

Rainbow_Goddess forfeited this round.
DATXDUDE

Pro

DATXDUDE forfeited this round.
Rainbow_Goddess

Con

Rainbow_Goddess forfeited this round.
Posted by NikolaGustav 1 year ago
NikolaGustav
@BlackFlags,
I'm not sure if I agree that submissive women are more successful, (depends on your definition of success) but it is important to be open-minded and willing to compromise on most subjects if you want to be successful person, regardless of what gender you are.
It's great to be "your own master" as long as you're still considerate of other people; otherwise it's just called ignorance.

Ps. Not saying that you're ignorant -- you're probably freaking awesome -- just trying to make a point :)
Posted by BlackFlags 1 year ago
BlackFlags
Visibly submissive women tend to fare better in life overall. Sometimes it is just easier to submit to a master. Not for me; I want to be my own master.
Posted by NikolaGustav 1 year ago
NikolaGustav
Lol thanks
I still have tomorrow for that one though :)
Posted by KingofEverything 1 year ago
KingofEverything
Good luck winning the Fonic debate then.
Posted by NikolaGustav 1 year ago
NikolaGustav
Haha, used "unfortunately" twice in a row :)
Not really on my A game today.
Posted by NikolaGustav 1 year ago
NikolaGustav
The statement "sexism is sexy" is probably a true if "sexy" means "sexually arousing."
Unfortunately, you could probably name just about any subject and then find a whole group of people that get turned on by it; sexism included.

Unfortunately, you didn't define the word "sexy" in round 1. This means that Con can use whatever definition he wants and that argument is invalid for this debate.