accumulationofam
GambitGamer

Sexual Behavior is a Choice

accumulationofam

Pro

Sexual Behavior is a Choice and no one is born being naturally inclined to either sex, it is something that is taught or left to the imagination of the person.
GambitGamer

Con

It's pretty obvious people are naturally inclined to the opposite gender. Look at the whole world. Almost everyone is straight. I believe that anyone that is not is one of the following (not limited to these statements):

They think that being gay is cool (I'm sure the most popular reason.)

There is a hormonal imbalance.

They are opposed to everything society think is the 'right' way to do something.
accumulationofam

Pro

accumulationofam forfeited this round.
GambitGamer

Con

GambitGamer forfeited this round.
accumulationofam

Pro

accumulationofam forfeited this round.
GambitGamer

Con

GambitGamer forfeited this round.
accumulationofam

Pro

accumulationofam forfeited this round.
GambitGamer

Con

GambitGamer forfeited this round.
accumulationofam

Pro

accumulationofam forfeited this round.
GambitGamer

Con

GambitGamer forfeited this round.
Posted by GambitGamer 3 years ago
GambitGamer
Didn't get to explain my arguments dude. You need to wait until you get all the facts before you judge. Also, no reason to call someone dumb because they don't know something you don't. The smartest kid in the world may live in Africa. He doesn't have any schooling, but he is still smart.

Furthermore, I am not a female dog, nor female at all.
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
you dumb bitches do some research
Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
American Psychological Association
There is no consensus among scientists about the exact reasons that an individual develops a heterosexual, bisexual, gay, or lesbian orientation. Although much research has examined the possible genetic, hormonal, developmental, social, and cultural influences on sexual orientation, no findings have emerged that permit scientists to conclude that sexual orientation is determined by any particular factor or factors. Many think that nature and nurture both play complex roles; most people experience little or no sense of choice about their sexual orientation.
Posted by GambitGamer 3 years ago
GambitGamer
Never mind, I got it. I'm new, so cut me some slack haha.
Posted by GambitGamer 3 years ago
GambitGamer
Obviously there are more reason that I could think of than that, but those are the ones that came to mind
Posted by GambitGamer 3 years ago
GambitGamer
Weird, I still had time on the clock, but it said I ran out. Oh well, I'll post here.

It's pretty obvious people are naturally inclined to the opposite gender. Look at the whole world. Almost everyone is straight. I believe that anyone that is not is one of the following:

There is a hormonal imbalance.

Posted by missmedic 3 years ago
missmedic
I think you are confused, sexual behavior is a choice, Sexual orientation is not a choice.
Human sexual behavior, is the manner in which humans experience and express their sexuality. People engage in a variety of sexual acts from time to time, and for a wide variety of reasons.
Sexual orientation is an enduring personal quality that inclines people to feel romantic or sexual attraction (or a combination of these) to persons of the opposite sex or gender, the same sex or gender, or to both sexes or more than one gender.
Posted by Pellius 3 years ago
Pellius
LOL

Pretty sure the zoophiles never chose to watch dogporn.
They can't decide what they get aroused by. It just happens sometime in childhood and grows from there.
I read an article of VICE, this one guy was attracted to horses, since he was 3.
It's not voluntary, he wanted a wife, but he wasn't feeling it. He went through hell trying to suppress his orientation and finally he decided to buy a farm and a horse and now he mates with it daily.
Posted by MrDelaney 3 years ago
MrDelaney
You says 'sexual behavior is a choice,' but then go on to say 'no one is born being naturally inclined to either sex.'

So are you wanting to debate behavior or orientation?
Attraction and behavior are two very different things.
Posted by Hematite12 3 years ago
Hematite12
Lol yeah obviously it's a choice.

Clearly gays CHOSE to be gay. I mean, who doesn't want to be discriminated against by society?

And taught? Yeah, because people TEACH homosexuality. Some people may be fine with its existence, but that implies that there were already homosexuals to speak of, so the "teaching" thing is obviously not the origin of homosexuality.

So stupid.