FanboyMctroll
subdeo

Sexual Sterilization

FanboyMctroll has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

FanboyMctroll

Pro

I firmly believe in sexual sterilization of mental illness, mental retardation, epilepsy, alcoholism, pauperism, prostitution and sexual perversion, transvestite and gay population to prevent the transmission of undesirable traits to offspring.

I believe this will help to prevent the reproduction of members of the population considered to be carriers of defective genetic traits.
subdeo

Con

Hello Fanboy Mctroll, I look forward to an interesting debate with you. To ensure that we all get the same number of rounds, I will forego using this round to post an argument. Instead, I will only post a thesis. In my past experience I have been disappointed to see that many good debates receive no votes. If anyone reads this debate and likes what they see, please vote! Thanks! Good Luck, Fanboy Mctroll!
Thesis:
What my opponent advocates for is known as eugenics. According to Dictionary.com, eugenics is defined as "the study of or belief in the possibility of improving the qualities of the human species or a human population, especially by such means as discouraging reproduction by persons having genetic defects or presumed to have inheritable undesirable traits (negative eugenics) or encouraging reproduction by persons presumed to have inheritable desirable traits (positive eugenics)" [1].

I am opposed to this practice because it violates the "common sense" fundamental human right to reproduction (I will elaborate in my arguments later).
May the best argument win!

[1] http://www.dictionary.com...
Posted by subdeo 1 year ago
subdeo
If you want, Fanboy Mctroll, you can resend the debate challenge to me directly, and I will accept it.