Jillex
joshallen

Sexualities

Jillex

Pro

Im a bisexual, and im afraid of people being confused, and will dislike me as a person and getting grossed out if I tell them, I think that people must accept peoples sexuality no matter what it is, like sure I joke about others sexuality too, but I dont find it serious or to hate one one sexuality, I have no problems with homosexual, other bisexual, heterosexual and etc. people, more people must know that its nothing wrong with people that are any other than straight, I think if more people come out being what they are, people will know if its nothing wrong with it, and that its more usual than they think, so my debate here is: Sexualities should be accepted, and respected no matter what religion/country
joshallen

Con

u r bent chore but i respect ur rite 2 b batty
Jillex

Pro

Jillex forfeited this round.
joshallen

Con

joshallen forfeited this round.
Jillex

Pro

Jillex forfeited this round.
joshallen

Con

joshallen forfeited this round.
Jillex

Pro

Jillex forfeited this round.
joshallen

Con

joshallen forfeited this round.
Jillex

Pro

Jillex forfeited this round.
joshallen

Con

joshallen forfeited this round.
Posted by Zarium 1 year ago
Zarium
Jillex, I believe that the only Gratification you need to make your choices are your own decisions, what will it do to you?
Understand that while your current circle/group that you are around may make you feel uncomfortable for your preferences, your beliefs or actions, they are not the entirety of the world!

I just wanted to post this in the hope you understand that there are people that do not judge for what you choose/have to do, and throwing around reasons using scripture as the basis, is next to insanity!
We were not talking about bibles, but a human decision that is a serious problem for many people in the world.
I myself are heterosexual... i think (Too many '...exuals' to remember which is what) - but in layman i am 'Straight' - no inclinations towards the same sex.

This does not provide me the right to assume that because i and many others have this inclination, it is somehow 'wrong' because you are doing it, it simply is not - there is no wrong. You do what you do, and that is what was done!

Enjoy your life, and i hope you either find your way, or come to a compromise that is acceptable to yourself.
Posted by raskuseal 1 year ago
raskuseal
Pro is scum. Simple as that. i don't like religion very much, but i believe in christian ideals, and one of them is that god created Adam and Eve, NOT Adam and Steve or Eve and Ivy! Thinking that a man can love anther man or a woman can love anther woman is an wrong and an abomination! It's unnatural in every aspect of the word! Love should only be between a man and a woman!