SkepticalDefender
imsmarterthanyou98

Sexuality is not a big deal

SkepticalDefender

Pro

Sexuality, there are lot but here are a few,
Heterosexual-someone who is attracted to those of the opposite gender
Homosexual-someone who is attracted to those of the same se
Bisexual-Someone who is attracted both genders
Why are the last two mentioned so much and hated? Bullies, that's all, homophobes.

A homophobe is someone who has a dislike, fear, or prejudice against homosexuals.
Usually because of religious reasons. People like infamous westboro baptist church who are highly hateful on homos and America as a whole. It begs the one question, why is it such a big deal? You are no more then the guy bullying the fat kid on the playground.

I feel that the reason people hate homophobes is because they have nothing better to do in life. Research shows people who are racist or homophobic, or anything involving a prejudice against anyone actually decreases your lifespan, because of cardiovascular problems.

I've looked everywhere on the Internet for answers telling me why it's wrong and not one mention a good reason, the bible is not a credible source because if religion is why, does your book not clearly state "you shall not judge because only Jesus can judge" the living and the dead, so why all the hypocrisy?

If you can honestly can tell me being a homosexual is a choice, you yourself would have to be a closeted bisexual because they are the only ones who can clearly state that. There are people who seriously don't give the waitress a tip at the restaurant because they have to write a note that says "I'm sorry but I cannot tip you because I do not agree with your lifestyle" that is disgusting. You don't not tip someone because of their lifestyle but on service. You have no right to control other peoples' lives. Homosexuals don't control your life, so you don't control theirs. The fact that homophobia can actually KILL you is bad enough is it not? What happens is another persons bed is not your buissness. The fact that apparently criminals used to get more rights then homosexuals was disgusting. Why do we worry about these people so much? What about criminals? And the fact that homophobes immediately say you're gay for defending their rights and,they are just plain ignorant.

The new children of the next generation were interviewed about a video about homosexuality, kids from around 5-13 years of age. Looking at them, children, are way more mature then some adults. They are saying its okay, because it is, humans, all of them, should be loved, pursue happiness and love their life to the fullest. The fact that LGB people of young age have a 4 times more likely suicide rate in homophobic areas, confused teens have 3 times more likely chance in homophobic areas. Or the fact the 19.3% of homocides involve some form of sexual bias, that is plain gross and disgusting. It makes me happy to hear that they're are some decent people who agree with me. When will the U.S. Truly be a free country?
imsmarterthanyou98

Con

Pro , although i agree entirely with you regarding homosexuality, this debate is NOT about homosexuality...

Dear voters the resolution.
"Sexuality is not a big deal"

You are PRO for the resolution...which means you do NOT think it is....

I however, do.

How can sexuality not be a "Big Deal" if we would not exist without it?

Surely if our existance is dependant upon sex, then this must at the very least qualify as a
"BIG DEAL" ...
Somthing that is essential to our existance...is certaintly somthing of enough substance to be described as a BIG DEAL.
...Therfore the resolution is clearly affirmed.

Further note that PRO has yet to provide any arguments for the motion.
SkepticalDefender

Pro

Okay, but you don't understand, homosexual relations have been seen in animals too. The thing is there is nothing we can do about it whatsoever. So why is it a big deal if there is no solution? People aren't dying, sure people aren't being made, but they aren't dying. There's no cure to homosexuality. It dosen't hurt anyone or anything so we should leave it alone.
imsmarterthanyou98

Con

imsmarterthanyou98 forfeited this round.
SkepticalDefender

Pro

That's what I thought. No good reason to take away rights
imsmarterthanyou98

Con

SkepticalDefender

Pro

SkepticalDefender forfeited this round.
imsmarterthanyou98

Con

Pro ,I am not homophobic. READ THE RESOLUTION

Dear voters the resolution.
"Sexuality is not a big deal"

I however, do.

"BIG DEAL" ...

Note that PRO has STILL yet to provide any arguments for the motion.
Posted by Toxifrost 2 years ago
Toxifrost
ModernHippie citation for that? It's not that I don't believe you it's just that I need some proof.
Posted by ModernHippie 2 years ago
ModernHippie
Interesting fact: Homosexual was actually a term used by American and European scientists to describe people who were transgendered.
Posted by SkepticalDefender 2 years ago
SkepticalDefender
@TBR- It is
Posted by SkepticalDefender 2 years ago
SkepticalDefender
@Wylted- I changed it now, I apologize for the inconvience
Posted by TBR 2 years ago
TBR
@SkepticalDefender - turn on your messaging on your profile. I would like to send you a message.
Posted by TBR 2 years ago
TBR
@ladskipdepiss - Bizarre argument. I would debate this with you at some point. That your homophobia is innate, and acceptable based on that fact.
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
The wall of text is distracting. I'd advise using breaking up the long walks into smaller paragraphs.
Posted by ladskipdepiss 2 years ago
ladskipdepiss
Some people can't help with it that they are homosexuals, bisexuals (a common argument used by them); what if some people can't help with it that they are homophobes, biphobes?
Discrimination against homophobes and biphobes is no less sin, don't you think so? Culminating to cultures of homophobes-phobe and biphobes-phobe.