sana8829
raheelsoh

Shah Rukh Khan is better than Amitabh Bachchan in EVERY field

sana8829

Pro

Hello!Shahrukh khan is better Than Amitabh Bachchan Because In His Looks Shahrukh Khan is more attractive.He Takes good roles What he thinks is gud for him.Amitabh Bachchan Sometimes Takes Roles That Dont Fit Him Like Example:Veer Zaara Even though It Was A Successful It Was Because Of Shahrukh Khan Not Because Of Amitabh Bachchan So You Should Admit Sometimes Amitabh Bachchan Does Not Take Good Roles.Your Turn!!! =D
raheelsoh

Con

Hi! Your argument was REALLY short, and I will answer all of it, and also make some of my own arguments against the resolution.

You said:
In His Looks Shahrukh Khan is more attractive-
Amitabh Bachchan in his time was also attractive. I heard girls use to keep pictures of him in their schoolbooks during THAT time. And let me remind you that one day Shah Rukh Khan will also GET OLD.

He Takes good roles What he thinks is gud for him-
Amitabh Bachchan also took good roles during his time and also the present.
He starred in many hits and super hits in the last 8 years.

Amitabh Bachchan Sometimes Takes Roles That Don't Fit Him-
No,he has done many father roles that fit him according to his age, I can give you some examples of roles that he has done. During the past 70s and 80s, he also did many action roles that were huge hits.

So You Should Admit Sometimes Amitabh Bachchan Does Not Take Good Roles.-
The only role of Amitabh Bachchan that is not good would be in Ram Gopal Varma Ki Aag (2007), I thought that role didn't fit him because he kinda overacted there.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My Arguments:
Shah Rukh Khan has less experience than Amitabh Bachchan. Shah Rukh Khan started working in 1988, Amitabh Bachchan started in 1969. If you do the math, Amitabh bachchan has almost twice as much experience than he does.

Shah Rukh Khan copies him. If you have noticed Shah Rukh Khan is following the footsteps of Amitabh Bachchan: Darr (1993)-Remake of Amitabh Bachchan's film Parwaana (1971),Kal Ho Naa Ho (2003)-Remake Of Amitabh Bachchan's film Anand (1970),Don (2006)-Remake Of Amitabh Bachchan's Film Don(1978). Kaun Banega Crorepati-Original Host Was Amitabh Bachchan, Now Shah Rukh Khan is.

Amitabh Bachchan has won more national acclaim than Shah Rukh Khan. Amitabh Bachchan won Star of The Millenium, has Shah Rukh Khan won anything like that EXCEPT PADMASHRI, which is not national acclaim?

Amitabh Bachchan was got way more super hits and blockbusters than Shah Rukh Khan has. Shah Rukh Khan only has 2 blockbusters, while Amitabh Bachchan has more than 9. Shah Rukh Khan has 3 super hits, while Amitabh Bachchan has countless in his reign in the 70s and 80s.

Amitabh Bachchan has less flops than Shah Rukh Khan.Shah Rukh Khan has 19 flops in his career, while Amitabh Bachchan has 12 according to boxofficeindia.com.
sana8829

Pro

Hello!
You Said That
Shah Rukh Khan copies him ,Yes But He Does not Say Hey Let Copy Amitabh Bachchan,He Gets Roles That Is A Copy Of Amitabh Bachchan.And Kaun Banega Crorepati-Original Host Was Amitabh Bachchan, Now Shah Rukh Khan is.Shahrukh Khan Got A Offer To Be The Host He Just Did Not Stand
Amitabh Bachchan From his Kaun Nabega Cororpati.He Got In Offer.

And Yes I Agree With U On The Awards Part.

My Arguments:
Ok In The Past When Amitabh bachchan First started His Carrer He Got Bollywood In The Role But Now Amitabh bachchan Is Not Doing Anything.Since Shahrukh Khan Came Amitabh bachchan Got Kicked In The Hole.Shahrukh Khan Past His Way.In The 2000's Amitabh bachchan Has Done So Many Less Films.Shahrukh khan Is Doing All The Work NOW.Yes Amitabh bachchan Was Good In The past But Today The Mega Is King Khan (Shahrukh Khan).Have You Seen Anyone Carry Amitabh bachchan Pictures.Because Now Amitabh bachchan Is No Longer The Super Star. It Is Shahrukh Khan.Ur Turn Amitabh bachchan Big FANNY!!
raheelsoh

Con

Your argument was again short, but I don't mind.

Amitabh bachchan Is Not Doing Anything.-
He has 3 three films coming up, while Shah Rukh Khan is filmless
NOTE:Special Appearance Don't Count ( HE IS NOT IN THE WHOLE MOVIE)!

In The 2000's Amitabh bachchan Has Done So Many Less Films-
He has done MORE films than Shah Rukh Khan in the past 8 years.
Amitabh Bachchan has done 39 films in the past 8 years, while Shah Rukh khan has done only 18! Can You Explain That? (Amitabh Bachchan Has Done More Than Double than him)

Your Picture argument is pointless. Amitabh Bachchan has appeared in tons of magazines. He just appeared in the TIME magazine this year. (IN THE US)!

Shah Rukh Khan is too arrogant first of all. He calls himself King Khan and puts everyone else down. Even Though Aamir Khan's success and hit ratio is higher than his! (Aamir Khan was also one of the two khans that ruled Bollywood In the 1990s along with Salman and Shah Rukh Khan), he still calls himself King Khan!

Since Shahrukh Khan Came Amitabh bachchan Got Kicked In The Hole-
This argument is not even worth answering, but I will answer it anyway.
Amitabh Bachchan is still getting hits from other directors and is still active, while Shah Rukh Khan works with his same people: Yash Chopra,Karan Johar, Or Farah Khan and gets hits from them. He is dependent on them for hits, while Amitabh Bachchan works with new directors every year.

Shahrukh Khan Past His Way-
Ha! This will never be true until Shah Rukh Khan gets Star Of The Millenium-The Biggest Star Of The Century, Amitabh bachchan already won that in 1999!

Shahrukh khan Is Doing All The Work NOW-
Filmless in 2008 so far. Two releases every year, while Amitabh Bachchan has more than 7 every year? I don't think so.

NOTE: Shah Rukh Khan copies him ,Yes But He Does not Say Hey Let Copy Amitabh Bachchan,He Gets Roles That Is A Copy Of Amitabh Bachchan-
You just agreed on my argument, so I won this argument
(You CANNOT use this argument in round 3!)
sana8829

Pro

On The Last Part When You Said That:
I Meant To Say who Has Made The Movies Like Whoever Said Lets Make A Part Or A Remake Of This Movie He Is The Person Who Is To Tell Which Actor Should Be In The Roll!!!!!(So Drop It!!!)

This Is What you Said
Shah Rukh Khan has less experience than Amitabh Bachchan. Shah Rukh Khan started working in 1988, Amitabh Bachchan started in 1969. If you do the math, Amitabh bachchan has almost twice as much experience than he does.= It Is Not his Fault.God Made Him @ That time So It Is Not his Fault.(So Drop That Too)

This Is What you Said:
NOTE:Special Appearance Don't Count ( HE IS NOT IN THE WHOLE MOVIE)!-If You Have Seen Shahrukh Khan's Interview he Said That In 2007 He Did So Many Movies So He Said By His Own Mouth He Is Going To Work So He Can Have A Break.And Why Don't Special Appearence Count So You Could Win Yes They Do He Still works In A Movie.Even If It In A Song Or A Little Part It Does Not matter He Still Came And Worked.

U Said
our Picture argument is pointless and Amitabh Bachchan has appeared in tons of magazines.
Ok If You Read The Bollywood Magzine In Every Magzine Shahrukh Khan Apperes In It Amitabh Bachchan Does Not! So Shahrukh khan No I Meant To Say king Khan Is Better Cause In The Present People Are Carring Pictures Of King Khan Not Stupid Bachan.Even If He Apperes It Is On The Last Page And It Is UnImportant

You Said:
Shah Rukh Khan is too arrogant first of all. He calls himself King Khan and puts everyone else down.
Dude All Actors Have Some Kind Of Attitude So Does He.(DROP IT)

This will never be true until Shah Rukh Khan gets Star Of The Millenium-The Biggest Star Of The Century, Amitabh bachchan already won that in 1999!
It Is Going To Take Time! He Isn't Going To Get It Just Like That It Is Going To Take Time!!

My Arguments:
If Their Was A Vote About Amitabh Bachchan And Shahrukh Khan.Shahrukh Khan Would Win Because TODAY People Like Him Not Amitabh Bachchan.NEW GENERATION Do U Know What That Means??
raheelsoh

Con

-Ok, here I agree with you, I didn't understand your answer

It Is Not his Fault.God Made Him @ That time So It Is Not his Fault.(So Drop That Too)
-What?! We are not talking about fault here, we are talking about experience. The resolution says Shah Rukh Khan is better in EVERY field, but he is not better in the field of experience.

If You Have Seen Shahrukh Khan's Interview he Said That In 2007 He Did So Many Movies So He Said By His Own Mouth He Is Going To Work So He Can Have A Break.And Why Don't Special Appearence Count So You Could Win Yes They Do He Still works In A Movie.Even If It In A Song Or A Little Part It Does Not matter He Still Came And Worked.
-He only did two movies last year, not so many. If special appearances count than Amitabh Bachchan's special appearances also work in that case. You said that he is not working, so he can take a break is not true. Shah Rukh Khan was given shrish kunder's Robot, which he disagreed on the script so he opt out of that, and than there was raj kumar hirani's next, which he also disagreed on, he had another two films, which he denied. Since he has nothing to work on, that's the reason why he went out for a break, your argument is untrue.

-Amitabh Bachchan appeared on the first page of the Bollywood Magazine in the last two months and the news were about his upcoming releases along with some updates about his son and his daughter-in law. Shah Rukh Khan appeared on the 35th page and the news was really old.And people are not carrying Shah Rukh Khan pictures in their notebooks, that is your opinion. Girls carry pictures of John Abraham in their spirals, I have one in my class that does so.

-Amitabh Bachchan is not arrogant in his work, he never calls himself Shahenshah or king or anything like that. He is one of the most serious and mature actors in Bollywood. So, the question of dropping this argument does not even arise

-Fine, for the sake of argument I agree

-Ok, new generation like kids would vote for him, but what about the people from the old generation they would pick Amitabh bachchan, because they watched him in his time. Not every single person would vote for Shah Rukh Khan. Shah Rukh khan is NOT NEW GENERATION, he is 20 years old in career. New generation would be people like John abraham,Shahid kapoor,Arjun rampal,Aftab shivdastani,etc.
There were arguments that you didn't answer, so I am supposing you agree with those. I have answered ALL of your arguments, so I get credit for that.Your Veer-Zaara argument,I disagree on because you said that special appearances do count and even if the actor is in one frame it still counts. Your kaun banega crorepati argument I agree on that. You only made 1 argument in your rebuttal which I answered in my rebuttal. I also answered your answers to my arguments

This was a good debate.
Posted by sana8829 9 years ago
sana8829
Dude That Was My First Debate!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by chaterbox01 9 years ago
chaterbox01
sana its over u have no chance against raheel
Vote Placed by Arjunk193 9 years ago
Arjunk193
sana8829raheelsohTied
Vote Placed by sana8829 9 years ago
sana8829
sana8829raheelsohTied
Vote Placed by shaffaq0589 9 years ago
shaffaq0589
sana8829raheelsohTied