Shall the perspective "Tom Robinson" in a book "To kill a mocking bird" be guilty?

Due to his actions. I state that Tom Robinson the defendant shall be guilty. Black man in the time period when the book was written, didn't have any right to be along a white women or a white person. But what Tom Robinson has committed is definitely a brutal and cruel act and I state it shall be dealt with the name of justice.

Adopting to the what plaintiff states, Tom Robinson has beaten and raped a white women (plaintiff) called Mayella Ewell. Which is a harsh crime for a white man to commit also. However, a black man who hasn't got a fine education committed the crime. Thus, I state that Tom Robinson should get a consequence that parallels with his brutal actions. Thank you, and I wish you all the luck.

"To kill a mocking bird.-Harper lee"

Tom Robinson: accused to be a criminal
Mayella Ewell: A white girl living close with Tom Robinson.

I accept the debate and wish my opponent luck.

I assume burden of proof is on Pro as he is trying to prove that Tom Robinson should be guilty.

Guilty: culpable of or responsible for a specified wrongdoing[1]

Justice: just behaviour or treatment[2]

Just: based on or behaving according to what is morally right and fair[3]

Additional rules:

No abusive or vulgar language.

No new arguments shall be posted on the last round.

Pro is trying to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant Tom Robinson is guilty in the novel "To Kill a Mockingbird" by Harper Lee. I will aim to challenge the arguments put forward by Pro, effectively showing how Tom Robinson is not guilty. The defendant shall be assumed innocent before proven guilty.

Tom Robinson's skin colour has nothing to do with whether he is guilty of assault and rape or not.[4] The only evidence Pro has put forward is the plaintiff's statement, which is shown to be full of holes in Atticus' cross examination[5], nor was there medical evidence[6]. I therefore ask Pro how then could Tom Robinson be proven guilty beyond a reason doubt. As the burden of proof is on Pro, as previously stated, I have nothing else to say, and I urge Pro to put forward a compelling argument as to the evidence that points towards Tom Robinson being guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

[4] “Some negroes lie, some are immoral, some negro men are not be trusted around women - black and white. But this is a truth that applies to the human race and to no particular race of men.”
[5] "It has relied instead upon the testimony of two witnesses, whose evidence has not only been called into serious question on cross-examination, but has been flatly contradicted by the defendant."
[6] "The state has not produced one iota of medical evidence that the crime Tom Robinson is charged with ever took place"

Yes. It is true when the Con says that skin color has nothings to do whether a person is guilty or not. However, to look in a historical and a logical belief in the the time period when this book was written, almost everything that a black man do is likely to be counted as guilt. Is not about right or wrong here. In that period of time, a black man getting caught up with a white woman was cruel and brutal.

If the case happened nowadays, there is a big change for Robinson to not get in to any trouble if he shows great honestly with the fact that he didn't do anything.

I hope to see a good argument next crossfire.!!

serenadeofsadness forfeited this round.

Sine my opponent didn't show he/she argument. I shall be fair.

I look forward to your next argument.

serenadeofsadness forfeited this round.