lord_megatron
Tryparatest

Sherlock Holmes is the best detective novel of all time

lord_megatron

Pro

I haven't read any detective novel that can beat Sherlock Holmes.
Tryparatest

Con

I believe that the Nancy Drew Series are better than Sherlock Holmes books. Nancy Drew books are more interesting with even the main character getting captured, by whatever fiend she is after.
lord_megatron

Pro

Okay I haven't read many detective novels, but I read a random issue of Nancy Drew and it was pathetic. Nancy Drew is an idiot compared to Sherlock Holmes. The Holmes' method of deduction is fascinating and almost borders on the supernatural. And as for the main character getting captured, Sherlock Holmes is too clever to be captured, and he is an adult. Can Nancy Drew live incognito for 2 years despite being a famous celebrity? Is Nancy Drew a master of disguises and can turn into anything ranging from a sailor to a priest? Can she tell the difference between 155 types of ashes of cigars, or tell the height of a person by the length of their stride? Holmes is unbeatable.
Tryparatest

Con

Tryparatest forfeited this round.
lord_megatron

Pro

Con has no rebuttals, therefore vote pro.
Tryparatest

Con

Sorry,I was camping for a few day. Nancy Drew may be a amateur detective compared to Sherlock,but she has inspired millions of readers, all around the globe.
Posted by whiteflame 10 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: JustVotingTiedDebates// Mod action: Removed<

3 points to Pro (Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: After PRO's very powerful argument in round 2, Con surrendered and said that "she has inspired millions of readers, all around the globe." Adil, Qatar

[*Reason for removal*] The debater did not specifically concede the debate. Even though he did have very minimal arguments, the voter is required to assess those points and compare them to Pro's if they wish to award argument points.
************************************************************************
Posted by Tryparatest 10 months ago
Tryparatest
That was a rebuttal, justvotingontieddebates
Posted by lord_megatron 10 months ago
lord_megatron
Sherlock Holmes has more readers
Posted by Tryparatest 11 months ago
Tryparatest
Sorry, I meant days when I said I went camping.