DOPEYOLOSWAG420
Locke92

Shirts are for losers.

Locke92
Started: 2/9/2015 Category: Fashion

DOPEYOLOSWAG420

Pro

Shirts make me wanna cry. The cotton makes me feel like im gonna sigh. And when i ate that pumpkin pie, my shirt died. You see, i hate wearing shirts. I think they are uneeded for our society. I am open to debate anyone who steps up to the plate.
Locke92

Con

1. shirt to show respect to other people
in modern society, politeness matters a lot. you cant just go naked in public since it is considered sexual harassment (especially for women). wearing t shirt, while it is your very right to wear it or not, is also a sign that you respect people. it is true that we don't mind seeing our own body, but think about someone else. do they want to see those hairs on your chest? do they want to see your nipples? do they want to see your swelling belly? some people (i think most of people) find that seeing other people body is uncomfortable or even disgusting. and even if you have a nice body, showing it to public is an act of discrimination, mockery, and insult towards those who don't have nice body. people will feel that you have been such a bully for bragging that kind of body to them.

2. shirts aren't useless, not even a bit.
saying shirts are complete useless is very extreme. i believe that humans create their tools for a purpose (now i sound like a religious person). originally, we create shirts because we need them, anyway. because we feel a need to cover our body. if you think you don't feel a need to wear one, does not mean that it can be applied and accepted by other people.
DOPEYOLOSWAG420

Pro

DOPEYOLOSWAG420 forfeited this round.
Locke92

Con

im still looking for a decent debater
DOPEYOLOSWAG420

Pro

DOPEYOLOSWAG420 forfeited this round.
Posted by garyharryjoe 2 years ago
garyharryjoe
I like wearing shirts when approaching wild prey in the evening. This includes my top 3 buttons not to be buttoned up, so my hairy chest is on show, this makes me feel more manly when approaching the female lion.
Vote Placed by Zarroette 2 years ago
Zarroette
DOPEYOLOSWAG420Locke92Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro fails to affirm his BoP. Conduct to Con for Pro's round forfeits.