tvellalott
Itsallovernow

Short Story Challenge

Itsallovernow

tvellalott

Pro

Simple.
We give each other two topic choices for a 3,000 character (SHORT indeed, bwaahaha) story. First round is for accepting and assigning each other topics, second, third and fourth rounds will be the three stories and the final round we post why we think our stories were better.

I'll assign my opponent his/her two topics at the end of my first story.

Please, if you aren't going to see this through, don't accept. I can't write raps at the moment, but I could write a story.

Best of luck to my opponent.
Itsallovernow

Con

Alright, I'll do this! I'm going to try to give you flexibility and a creative prompt for your story, just try to do the same for me! Your first topic choice will be the beginning of a sentence, and the other choice you have are items you must include in your story.

1. "Allison, no! You can't leave with him!" She whipped her head around, her golden blonde hair snapping angrily, "Why not?"

=OR=

2. ( must include in story topic of your choice:) A sword, a child, and a pair of die.

You can choose either one of these. I wish you the best of luck, and don't forget to give me my topic(s)!
tvellalott

Pro

Gah, 11 minutes left. I call this "Imagine your own action story."

"Allison, no! You can't leave with him!" She whipped her head around, her golden blonde hair snapping angrily, "Why not?" She brandishes her short sword in his direction "Why the hell not?". Mark, who had remained quiet up until now pumps his shotgun, the dead shell falls to the floor. "And why can't she come with me Chris? Because you're too cowardly to take her yourself? We both know where they've taken the kid."
Chris hangs his head, pleading "It's too dangerous. Let me go instead of you Allison. I couldn't live with myself if anything happened to you!" Allison scawled "He's my son Chris. I'm going and neither of you can stop me."
"Well what are waiting for? Let's kill these son of a bitches and get back the boy!"

A tense, chase-filled car ride later…

"There's two nasty looking men whispering; they're playing a game with a pair of dice…" Allison hurriedly says to the two heavily armed men. "They look dangerous"
As the words leave her lips, shots start being fired. Chris takes on in the chest. Allison screams and Mark flies into a murderous rage, firing at will at the trench-coat wearing creeps. "I'm sorry Ally, I'm so…" Chris lets out his last breath. Pulling the pistol from his pants, she too begins firing.

A tense gun battle later…

"MUM!" the boy exclaims in jubilation. "I'm here Banana-Wildflower." She says with a smile as she pulls her sword out of the chest of a guard. Chris wipes brain matter from his face. "Lets get the hell out of here."
They run down the corpse-laden hallway toward the helicopter-pad. A bearded man steps out from the last door way, pointing a desert-eagle magnum directly at them. "Well, well, everyone is here." He laughs, cocking the trigger.

A tense villain's monologue later and final struggle later…

The helicopter rises off the pad, blowing dust over the establishment. The survivors take one last look of the nightmare and fly away into the sunset.

THE END

I'll do what you did and offer you these two items. (You obviously don't have to use them both)

"Jaaaaaaaack! I told you couldn't kill me. Now I'm here for your head"

&

These items: A basket, a jug of beer and a dirty pair of shoes.
Itsallovernow

Con

"Jaaaaaaaack! I told you (you) couldn't kill me. Now I'm here for your head!" The vampire-lord split his gaze between the shadows, ripping apart those same shadows that were his own, that used to be his ally were now his enemy. Jack, with supernatural agility, stealithy slid between the shadows, melding with them as if they were a part of him. "This ends here, you son of a b*tch!" shouted Jack, projecting his voice, letting it echo off the stone walls, and letting them hit Mark, the Lord, a second time.

He seemed to shudder at the venom in his voice, almost like he was touched by the one now in Jack. "You think you're clever don't you?" panted Mark, "But I- I WON!" he shouted, letting his voice swell with rage. His sunken eyes had a hollow look, as though he had seen centuries of suffering, his wild hair no longer slicked-back, but hung scraggly in his face, making him look like a lunatic. "It was I who killed your harlot of a wife and took your son so many years ago. Damn you! You killed so many of my own children."

Jack's heart panged at the memory of his wife, but he would not let him win by emotional warfare. As for his son...well, he was safe now, far away from Mark's clutches. "You mean your vampire monster breeds? I killed them like I will kill you. You're a plauge on this earth and to the Father. I have come to end it; your senseless war with human ends."

Mark stood in the middle of the room by the eleaborate, elongated Victorian dining table. Jack watched him from his perch on the second story balcany, overlooking through the pillars and elequent chandelier that ornamented the room with a classy 16th century feel. The modern appliances, such as the sterio system and slot machines in the parlor that was in an open archway to the dining area gave the castle a unique, unbelievable taste. Yes, Mark loved to gamble, but this time, he was going to lose.

The tension built in the air, and Jack closed his eyes, feeling the rhythm of Mark's demonic heart beat faster and faster, along with his breathing. Suddenly, a roar sounded an Jack opened his eyes to see Mark upturn the 8 foot pure cherrywood table across the large room, using his vampiric strength. "Show yourself you coward!" Jack entered his hunting phase, a switch that he learned to turn on fueled by pure anamalistic instict.

He had taken note of the chandelier. He pulled out the single shot pistol he acquired from Mark's gallery during his infiltration, since his beretta was broken in a battle with Mark's wife, now even more dead than she was, for she was a vampire too. He took aim at the chandiler, trying to guess the areodynamics of the bullet, so he would not waste his shot. "Show yourself!" Mark repeated. Then, Jack shot, praying the bullet would knock the chandelier down onto his enemy's, and old friend's, head. If not, he would lose his element of surprise, and surely be killed by Mark's unholy power. The shot rang, and something unexpected flashed before Jack's eyes
tvellalott

Pro

tvellalott forfeited this round.
Itsallovernow

Con

Melanie coughed violently at the sickly sweet smell of marijuana that filled her lungs. She wasn't the one smoking it, of course. She was a little Ms. Goody-two-shoes to do that. Tonight, though, was different; it was prom night. She already resolved to herself to not be so uptight, to lay back a bit and become more well liked.

She looked at herself through the smoke in the rearview mirror. She could see herself sitting in the back seat by Joey and Chris, her hair neatly done up and her face lush and full of pigments to make her look gussied up. Her eyes were highlighted with a stunning black eyeliner and green eyeshadow, her eyes dense and heavy green as though they were made of dazzling emeralds. All she saw, though, was a scared little girl who just wanted to have some friends at her new school.

Since it was so close to prom and she was new, she couldn't find a date in time. Sure, she seen the way some guys looked at her, but it made her uncomfortable to be around them, so she just ultimately decided that she was being too picky and just decided to go with a bunch of guys that she met her first day. They seemed nice.

She coughed again on the sickly aroma, one her lungs weren't used to. The driver looked back, John. "Not used to it, huh? Well, you will, sweetheart, you will." Chris laughed and whooped. "You ready for the big night, Claire? It's going to be awesome. F*cking awesome!" She smiled weakly and clutched her transparent scarf around her shoulders tighter. "Aw, don't be so nervous. Come here..." Joey tried to hug her close, but the smell of alcohol on his breath stunk really bad.

She pulled away. "Joey, no." Maybe this was a bad idea... Joey smiled obnoxiously, like a child who thought something juvinile was funny. "Oh, come on Claire." She shook her head and the driver turned on his brights. It was dark outside, and it didn't help that it was about to rain, though it had rained earlier, it looked like it was about to again.

He put his hand on her leg. She shook her leg and pulled his hand off, offended that he would touch her so close to her groin. "Joey, no!" He tried to pull himself on her while Chris whooped again annoyingly. "Stop!" John looked in the back, and Claire pleaded with him to say something with her eyes, but he just looked back and laughed, distracted by the show. She screamed, but not because he was hurting her by the way he was pinning her arm, but because of the big red truck that was roaring thier way, and John was too distracted to see it.

She felt her eyes grow wide. This was a bad idea. John snapped around and jerked the wheel, over-compensating, and they could all feel themselves being lifted, and time stopped in the fraction of the second the car left the ground and was airborn, about to flip over violently. And Claire could see it all- but in the mirror, she saw someone she didn't recognize- herself...then she did, a frightened little girl again.
tvellalott

Pro

tvellalott forfeited this round.
Itsallovernow

Con

Itsallovernow forfeited this round.
tvellalott

Pro

I'd like to apologise to my opponent for the poor effort I put into this.
I could go and make a whole bunch of excuses, but who cares?

EGAD!
Itsallovernow

Con

Yeah, kinda sucks because I put a lot of effort into it and you made the point to actually do it and not weasel out. Idk
Posted by tvellalott 5 years ago
tvellalott
I conceded defeat in the last round. >_<
This was obviously itsallovernow's victory.
Posted by Itsallovernow 5 years ago
Itsallovernow
Because he forfieted all rounds but one you hypocritical *rick. I worked hard on this and it was pooped on. You're the vote bomber. I believed I won in every aspect, because I presented a case where my opponent failed to submit one word. You're the vote bomber, douche
Posted by m93samman 5 years ago
m93samman
I'm balancing the self vote bomb. I can't tolerate sh*t like that; I'd understand if he gave himself the conduct point, but that's it.
Posted by ASB 5 years ago
ASB
m93semen, what are u doing voting for the loser?!?!?!
Posted by ASB 5 years ago
ASB
dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb, dumb "retarded"
(melody of dadadadadada, charge)
Posted by tvellalott 5 years ago
tvellalott
samman, he deserves this win. ^_^
Posted by m93samman 5 years ago
m93samman
RFD: balancing self-vote bomb
Posted by Itsallovernow 6 years ago
Itsallovernow
Since this is not a debate, it should not be voted in criterion of debate criterion. All points, I believe, should go to the one you are most partial with.
Posted by tvellalott 6 years ago
tvellalott
God, this was a pathetic attempt on my part. o.O;
Anyway, if you're even interested, your final two topics are "English Breakfast Tea" and "Holy Mary, mother of God."
Posted by tvellalott 6 years ago
tvellalott
Cool. Again, sorry about the forfeit >_<
Vote Placed by tvellalott 5 years ago
tvellalott
tvellalottItsallovernowTied
Vote Placed by m93samman 5 years ago
m93samman
tvellalottItsallovernowTied
Vote Placed by Itsallovernow 6 years ago
Itsallovernow
tvellalottItsallovernowTied