Short debate game: Minecraft should be used in education
Debate Rounds (3)
Ignore this first round! You can type whatever you want to type, but not about the debate
Welcome Cons to the debate game!
2.Lots of teacher are fairly agree with playing minecraft and there is even minecraft edu. http://minecraftedu.com...
So this can tell that minecraft can be use in school.
1. Expensive. $41 + $18/computer https://minecraftedu.com...
2. Addictive. It's addictiveness have been acknowledged. http://www.videogameaddiction.co.uk...
3. Not all school prepared for the technology. You may "oh really?" but serious! This is a very severe problem in Indonesia that government actually have to DELETE computer study from school. http://www.techinasia.com...
2. It depends on one behaviour, because that mean you are telling that playing games make you addicted to it, but depends in on behaviour
3. Not all school have computer, but it didnt mean that computer didnt have the significant reason. People thesedays still use computer, but you only look in one national. You need to look more than one nation.
Plus computer has been use in all jobs now
2. Why risk it? The solution to block addictive effect is to not introduce it.
Example: So people are not drug-addicted, they stop drug. Same with games. They're addictive, but why introduce it in the name of education?
3. True! But the country I'm talking about's a member of G 20 Economy movement. Not Zimbabwe http://tinyurl.com...
1 votes has been placed for this debate.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
|Agreed with before the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Agreed with after the debate:||-||-||0 points|
|Who had better conduct:||-||-||1 point|
|Had better spelling and grammar:||-||-||1 point|
|Made more convincing arguments:||-||-||3 points|
|Used the most reliable sources:||-||-||2 points|
|Total points awarded:||0||3|
Reasons for voting decision: con wins big arguments of: -Why spend money? -Students not prepared And, -It can become addictive
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.