Should 13 yr olds kiss?

I think 13yr olds shouldn't kiss because it can lead to other things. It also distracts them from school work. They think it is ok but, I think it is very inappropriate.

I'll try to make this short and sweet (like a peck on the lips HAHO) considering the character limit is 500, like an old YouTube reply.

Showing affection for another human brings happiness. Kissing isn't a distraction, as they probably wouldn't be kissing in the classroom. As long as they're safe, "leading to other things" isn't a bad thing as it's natural and also brings plenty of happiness and is fun ;) Kissing shows affection, and showing affection is not inappropriate.

Thanks :)

Yes, i agree with your point with showing affection for another human. BUT, not at that young of an age. I think they should just wait to kiss in high school. Thats my point that you talk about it leading to other things. Middle schoolers don't know the difference between just kissing and going into other things. They should at least until they know what to do and what they should not do. I think middle schoolers should just hug if they have affection for another person, in that way.

Thanks :)

Where I live, high school starts in gr8, when kids are 13, but let's just say middleschool. Middleschool is a transitional stage, and slowly getting into "dating" and all that is anything but detrimental. I also had sex ed classes several times a year since grade 3, and learned about the necessity of safe sex (boring lol) from about grade 4 or 5. Puberty hits around 13 and it's completely natural to have sexual urges like kissing, and denying that is denying natural human emotions :(

Thanks! :)
Posted by Liberals 1 year ago
Morality Police Alert!
Posted by ConceptEagle 1 year ago
I kiss . . .
. . . and my GPA is 4.0

Honestly, I think it depends on the place and the time. If it is in the classroom and while the teacher is teaching, it would serve as a big distraction - to the people who watch it happening too. >.>
Posted by Lee001 1 year ago
Con's stance doesn't make sense what so ever. kissing can "also distracts them from school work" What??
Posted by Dark_Soul 1 year ago
Both Sides post a fair point, i will be interested to see how this ends up.
Vote Placed by Lee001 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Pro won with his last argument regarding Sex Ed and stating that "learned about the necessity of safe sex" so in saying, you will learn about proper cautions :)