Glitter2998
Marksworth

Should Abortion Be Legal?

Glitter2998

Con

Abortion is wrong. Abortion is crude. Abortion is murder.
Marksworth

Pro

Nice to know....so if your father/brother/uncle/cousin/neighbor rapes you, and you get pregnant, you are perfectly fine carrying it?
Glitter2998

Con

I'll care for it. I love babies.
Marksworth

Pro

So....if a 14 year old girl was brutally gang raped, and the doctor told her carrying the child could put her own life at risk...you'd rather the girl die?
Glitter2998

Con

No. I'd rather die than the baby.
Marksworth

Pro

So everyone must be forced to do which you prefer, simply because of your fanaticism? Or are you just an idiot troll?
Glitter2998

Con

I believe that there are consequences for whatever you do. If I get raped or have unprotected sex and get pregnant, I'll take care of the baby.
Marksworth

Pro

Having unprotected sex and getting raped are two COMPLETELY different things. If you are so heartless that you cannot understand that, then you are just a dimwit imbecile. Abortion should be up to the woman, no the legal system. Couldn't you equate it to the government telling you that if you have cancer, you cannot get treatment?
Glitter2998

Con

Well, in my opinion, abortion is nauseating, disgusting, and heartless. If I get raped, like I've been saying, I'll care for the baby. I have my family to help me. I will NOT kill a poor innocent baby just because of a mistake I made. And YOU are the heartless one.
Marksworth

Pro

Well, you literally just said that a woman who gets pregnant due to rape, chose to do so. Not everyone who gets pregnant has a choice in the matter. Open your eyes. This is a disgusting world we live in. Just because YOU want a rape baby, does not mean every woman should be forced to accept it. It is mind boggling that you cannot accept that. My heart, yes, I do have one, as a living and breathing person, goes out to whomever decides to be with you....You are the reason people hate "Christianity". Absurd amount of fanaticism. I don't hope you ever get raped, so you will never have to deal with the pain and suffering.
Posted by whiteflame 11 months ago
whiteflame
*******************************************************************
>Reported vote: Tilar// Mod action: Removed<

5 points to Pro (Conduct, S&G, Arguments). Reasons for voting decision: Although I am for the con, the pro side had better conduct etc during this debate. Glitter, some tips for you is to use better arguments, and better vocabulary and conduct with your arguments.

[*Reason for removal*] While providing feedback as a part of your RFD is appreciated, it's the "reason for decision" part that's really necessary. The voter doesn't explain why Pro had better conduct, S&G or arguments. Without those pieces, the debater cannot determine where they made mistakes, just that they made mistakes.
************************************************************************
Posted by Berend 11 months ago
Berend
Define abortion and murder and I'll accept.
Posted by Glitter2998 11 months ago
Glitter2998
Yes, it is!
Posted by Dookieman 11 months ago
Dookieman
No, it's not!