Galaxxii
JOHNCENA1738

Should Abortion be legal?

JOHNCENA1738 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 3 weeks ago Status: Debating Period

Galaxxii

Pro

Abortion is a very controversial topic to bring up but i would really love to debate on this subject. Not just because it is controversial but because it can make a point. Some others think people who get abortions are irresponsible parents who don't want to take care if their children but that can be proven otherwise. I am looking for a nice civil debate nothing more.
JOHNCENA1738

Con

For us to thoroughly understand abortion we must first define abortion. the deliberate termination of a human pregnancy, most often performed during the first 28 weeks of pregnancy. And seeing as you have not put down specific guidelines for this debate I assume that I can do so. R1 acceptance, R2 Arguments R3 Rebuttals. So Yes i accept this debate, and I hope that this could be fun and educational.
Galaxxii

Pro

Thank your for stating that I am sorry this is my first debate on this website. But anyway back on the abortion topic. A main reason that many women get abortions is because of financial issues saying that means they can not afford the baby. Especially if they have children before the one that would be getting aborted. If someone has a unexpected child (many reasons this could happen) and the didn't have enough money to take care of the child it is either there child or there families. Even if they did have the child the child would be born into a poor home where it could get neglected by it mother or father. Another reason many women have abortions is because they are to young and can not handle the responsibility. There are many cases were a child might had gotten pregnant and there body can not handle the physical and mental stress of having the child. There are also many cases were the child had died during the baby being born.Not to mention there is a rare condition where the womens egg is placed outide the uterus. One last reason some women may decide to get a abortion is because of rape and or incest. Many teens get raped an have to deal with the baby seeing it as a burden.