BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
Cosimofatboi

Should All The Shriner's Child Patients Die The Most Painful Death?

Cosimofatboi has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

First here is the proven theory, Shriner's Necrophiliac Society.
"First, let's say we interview a Shriner's hospital child patient, or Alec, for example, you'll ask him "what do you think is cute and can help you do anything you want it to?" Alec responds "A dog or a puppy" and you respond "what would a dog or a puppy do for you?" Then, he responds "fetch me a ball or help me get to where I want to be" then you'll argue and prove that disability isn't even a thing, like saying "If you were really "disabled" or if it was even a thing, that wheelchair would have to be required, but it wouldn't be required because you're not "disabled," you have sex with dead dogs just like every other child patient does here, at Shriner's Hospitals For Children." Alec would freak out or even cry because they knew what they were doing, but at the same time, failed to make an excuse to avoid the truth.

Here is an interesting fact however, Since each Shriner's hospital has 162 rooms, then there are 22 of those hospitals; and, they've been around for about 96 years, they've had sex with 342,144 dead dogs." [1]

My position is that every child patient of Shriner's Hospitals For Children should die the most painful death, shot by gun or hung by rope. Maybe even death by injection. They deserve the most painful death because according to this proven theory I quoted, they literally had sex with dead dogs and they made excuses to get away with it, failing to in the process.

Then, every single of the 22 Shriner's Hospitals should be destroyed by detonated explosives enough to destroy each hospital with plentiful power. Then, the doctors die next and feel a different pain, being shot from a gun, or being beheaded or hung. Every dead dog deserves justice for what they've done to them. These dead dogs deserved nothing of what they did to them, which is having sex with those dead dogs.

Your next round, please.

[1] http://www.debate.org...
Cosimofatboi

Con

all i saw was that this crazy motherfugger fugged a dog or some shi(t) , peace
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2

Pro

Okay, you barely even argued at all. Instead of playing the con card, you concede to pro.

Let's conclude this debate, then post your last round. Here is my conclusion
The answer to this question is yes, and vote for pro!

Source(s) used in debate:
[1] http://www.debate.org...

Thank you and have a good day!
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 4 weeks ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
@MRAAJ First off, it is Mullins, you disrespectful bastard. Second, you are just a troll, so shut up.
Posted by MRAAJ 4 weeks ago
MRAAJ
Nullins i think we need an insult war, i have contempt for you, and you're jealous of me. Plus you do look similarly like to me, so i must defeat you n your weird ways. You could be my new Followerofchrist1955, for he is a Narcissist like u, don't act like you aren't, ur always putting ur name on debate titles. Since i grew up around toxic narcs, im out to antagonise any Narcissist i come across, n that includes you, u child molesting weirdo. You can play but i assure you, you will be slaughtered. The best way to defeat me is to ignore me, but you are narc, u want the publicity n attention, u love it. Il help u achieve fame by constantly putting u down in your debates, like the sadist you really are. What will you do... weirdo nullins?
Posted by BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2 1 month ago
BryanMullinsNOCHRISTMAS2
I'm waiting.