Curruptix
thunda

Should America attack ISIS

Curruptix

Pro

ISIS is most definitely a threat, they've been beheading people just for not converting. They've gone against there proclaimed "religion of peace" and are just terrorising, ruining Allah's image. America should step in, and destroy this threat before in can spread.
thunda

Con

No! We should not attack ISIS! Yes, they are killing our country men! That is still no reason to go out and fight ISIS especially on their turf where they know where they can hide and where to fight the battles. We don't even have the resources to go out and fight them! Why on earth would you say that we should!? Now if we get them to come to America and fight them here with the right resources then I am all for it! That even brings me to another point! We do not even know what kind of resources ISIS has that they can use against us! For all we know they could have an extremely good hacker and turn NORAD against us on our OWN turf!
Curruptix

Pro

Ah, I see your stand point but you mistake me. There will be nowhere to hide from bombs. I don't want a single American boot to touch Islam sand. I say we bomb them. Destroy main cells to behead their forces, then wherever they appear, send a strike force to cut them off. Its quite simple.
thunda

Con

thunda forfeited this round.
Curruptix

Pro

Curruptix forfeited this round.
thunda

Con

thunda forfeited this round.
Posted by raviahlawat823 2 years ago
raviahlawat823
yes America should attack ISIS
Posted by thunda 2 years ago
thunda