zantsi
BlazenBear

Should America interfere in African economy and it's development?

zantsi has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

zantsi

Con

I argue that America shouldn't interfere on African economy and its development. As much damage America has committed in the African soil, i doubt if Africans still need a support from the US.
BlazenBear

Pro

America should not interfere with the African economy and it's development because their economy is very low and America does not need to damage it even more.
Posted by zantsi 1 week ago
zantsi
I don't think America should interfere in African Economy. Reason of saying that, there are many conflicts that took place in African continent since America took a job to be Africa's peacekeeper. Whatever they do they expect something huge in return. Either it can be Oil or industrials. I do not support America is African Continent
Posted by DontArgueWithMe3333 1 week ago
DontArgueWithMe3333
I think that we should so that Africa can develop into a nation that is wealthier and more educated.
Posted by Minddagger 1 week ago
Minddagger
we cant if we wanted to, china is in charge if taking care of everything over there economic-wise
Posted by CM_Punk 1 week ago
CM_Punk
We shouldn't. We have our own economy to worry about.
Posted by Truth-Over-Emotion 1 week ago
Truth-Over-Emotion
Doesn't matter now anyway. China is leading the economic support over there.