broncosfan
rolemodel-JFK

Should America stop getting into other countries buisness?

broncosfan

Con

I think that America should stop getting into other peoples business because it is there choice and we don't need to stop it from happening. Unless they get to the point where they start nuking each others countries then we can get in between.
rolemodel-JFK

Pro

Well I think USA should get into other countries business. Other countries look to us in need of help. Who looked at us when Haiti was struck, they looked to us. But I am not for us getting in Russia's business do to the fact that they have nukes ready to go. It's all just at a push of a button for both sides. Our allies will fire and Russia's allies will fire.
broncosfan

Con

Well what I mean is that we should stop getting into other countries wars and stuff like that. Like WW2 was fine because they started eliminating jews but if that's not happening then America shouldn't do that.
rolemodel-JFK

Pro

Well I agree with you on that one. America was founded on helping others. What surprises me is that even though we won our independence from Britain,they wanted our help in the war with France. Now do I agree with Obama getting into Syria and Russia, no. But sometimes we need to know things and get involved
broncosfan

Con

I think they should only get in other peoples wars if they say it is okay. Because if we just go into a war for no reason who knows what would happen.
rolemodel-JFK

Pro

You are right there, but it could be our business. We actually have International Laws and they are the reason we get into wars. We have to support those laws and defend them. If a country, like Britain, goes to war with Syria, and Syria crossed one of the International Laws, then we can get in it.
broncosfan

Con

broncosfan forfeited this round.
rolemodel-JFK

Pro

rolemodel-JFK forfeited this round.
Posted by Sigiri 3 years ago
Sigiri
I don't say that it's right for them to go put there nose in others business. Like in Syria, afaganaisthan, Iraq, and Sri Lanka. The USA started fighting Al Qaeda but hasn't been able to stop them, they accuse srilanka of violating human rights in the war with tigers. If they can't stop terrorist groups why stay in the midde east?
Posted by Sigiri 3 years ago
Sigiri
Posted by Sigiri 3 years ago
Sigiri
He's got a good point, USA is like the big bully in the playground of the world. Though they were not so always, but if USA hasn't gone to war with the nazis where would we be now? The allies were falling back fast the Germans would have made a western empire while the Japanese would have made a eastern empire.
Posted by ararmer1919 3 years ago
ararmer1919
No one had any idea about the extermination of Jews until years after the war and over a year after America joined it.