TheGamingPotato
Lyksina

Should America use Japanese Toilets?

Started: 5/26/2016 Category: Funny

TheGamingPotato

Pro

Their toilets are cool and stuff! You don have to spend money of toilet paper anymore. It fun. It talks. It's better than siri! And it's faster and easier but may cost a little more to install in your house.
Lyksina

Con

It wastes your time you will be caught up talking with your toilet. Toilets are not to be sat on for hours they should not be the throne of England. I believe toilet paper is a more convenient. It gets the job done quickly. For my second contention I will talk briefly about how expensive these are. You can get a luxury toilet form Walmart for 2,000 dollars. That is money one could have used for education and other necessities. I mean who needs an overpriced talking toilet.
TheGamingPotato

Pro

TheGamingPotato forfeited this round.
Lyksina

Con

Since my opponent hasn't answered I will continue. Japanese toilets should not be used due to the cost and that its not convenient.
TheGamingPotato

Pro

TheGamingPotato forfeited this round.
Lyksina

Con

Well I don't Know what to say because my opponent didn't respond again!