Katiebug2003
bossyburrito

Should Autistic Kids be killed

Katiebug2003 has forfeited round #3.

Katiebug2003

Con

I am Katiebug2003
There are a couple rules to this debate
1: there will be no swearing in any of the rounds
2: there will be no unkind comments without reason
and no personal stories just facts.
thats it let the Best Man/ women win!!
bossyburrito

Pro

I accept this debate.
Katiebug2003

Con

so Hi I am Katelyn Mathews and I would like to go as such!!
so my first argument is Autistics are people too!!
bossyburrito

Pro

Hello, Katelyn Matthews! I hope that you are doing well. It would do great harm to my mood if I were to learn that you were doing less than well; the welfare of Katelyn Matthews is my prime concern.

I ask Katelyn Matthews to consider one hypothetical: an Austistic individual who, through some contortions of logic, thinks that they live in a "Twisted World", and, in reaxion, decides to commit violent acts against the cosmopolitan youth.

Would it be unreasonable, Katelyn Matthews, to say that killing this individual in order to prevent their violence and pitiful perversion is justified? I think not.

Katelyn Matthews, my venerable opponent, has asked that we stick to facts only (no opinions or anecdotes!), so I will, here, offer Katelyn Matthews some facts.

Fact The First: One either should or should not do something. There is no middle ground.

Fact The Second: If we should not do something, there should be no case where we should do that thing.

Fact The Third: If there is a case where we should do something, we should do that thing.

Fact The Fourth: There is a case where we should kill "Autistics" (as Katelyn Matthews says) - remember my previous hypothetical!

Fact The Fifth: Ergo;

Fact The Sixth: We should kill "Autistics" (again, credit to Katelyn Matthews).

To the reader, and also to my opponent, Katelyn Matthews, I now have but one last comment: Quod Erat Demonstrandum.
Posted by Mharman 8 months ago
Mharman
OHHHHHHH

16k roasted you hard bossy
Posted by Katiebug2003 8 months ago
Katiebug2003
Remember be kind this is going in a mean direction
Posted by 16kadams 8 months ago
16kadams
Why are you advocating killing yourself?
Posted by 16kadams 8 months ago
16kadams
Posted by Katiebug2003 8 months ago
Katiebug2003
Whoa guys be kind to one another please be considerate
Posted by Katiebug2003 8 months ago
Katiebug2003
Whoa guy be kind
Posted by Arganger 8 months ago
Arganger
@What50

If you kill us off, it'll take you down too. Who do you think finds the solutions to major problems in the world? Because it is almost always autistic people.
Posted by What50 8 months ago
What50
Hmm. Killing them is an option or we can just use birth control on autistic people to reduce the chance for autistic children. Though the latter would be a much more moral option but killing them could yield better results.
Posted by Nd2400 8 months ago
Nd2400
How can you actually justified killing another person, if they not a murder, rapist, or a child predator. Just because someone was born with autism, doesn't give you nor the government the right to kill a person with it.
Posted by Katiebug2003 8 months ago
Katiebug2003
That is why there is going to be a debate