jackwarden
DeniseGalinato

Should Bad Teachers Be Fired

jackwarden has forfeited round #2.

jackwarden

Pro

They should definitely be fired for not teaching. For example I am a tenth grade student and my teacher is an idiot she says what must be done but cant explain how. Personally I like this method for classes in the tech field, but math needs explaining. Teachers must have the ability to make students understand the basics. I have decided to self teach with youtube and she fails me for not liking my method. this is my I think she should be fired
DeniseGalinato

Con

I BELIEVE THAT TEACHERS, who have the rights to be at a school teaching should be responsible and respectful in every way. Otherwise, their is no point of teaching at the first place. If not fired, i believe it could damage many students as well as the schools curricular activities. Teachers who are bad should be fired because students lives are at risk of earning behavioral issues and would ruin their generation. Instead of their fun school life they earn disrespected opportunities which isn't fair if their the ones paying the school for good education.

Each teacher should be respectful if want to be respected otherwise their is no point for a student to learn or be able to learn.
Posted by BackCommander 4 months ago
BackCommander
Con, you're Con. That mean's you're against, not for.
Posted by hellomohan 4 months ago
hellomohan
As on the pro side I highly agree, as what is the point in the right to education when you dont learn anything in class due to a bad teacher(s)? Additionally, you dont get as many chances as possible when you do look at that sheet that says you have failed at the end of your school life. (some countrys do give second chances, fair enough but what about the people who dont?) Fair enough, i failed my exams, oh wait i get another 4 years of school for free! But having only that one chance. Good teachers for good education so that in the future you dont need to pay hunderds of pounds to retake your exams.