Frankiepies
Abunai

Should Barack Obama stay in office (Yes), or shall he be impeached? (No)

Frankiepies

Con

Now, we ("We" as in the conservatives, and the GOOD, non-corrupt republicans) know all of the undesirable policies, legalizing undesirable (Note i keep saying "undesirable") laws, etc. that our grand ol' president Barack has been shoving down everyone's throat, while the blissfully ignorant "citizens" of our great country who either do not care about the goings on of our government, or the lazy good-for-nothing lazing denizens who just want to sit around gulping down free checks every so often. I say we should do something about this, it is not too late for a revolution that could drastically change America for the good. The president only has until late 2016, though he could and WILL do a LOT more damage to our nation between now and then. We must act NOW!
Abunai

Pro

I accept and will assume that arguments begin in Round 2.

My opponent will argue in favor of impeaching Obama, and I will argue against. Since my opponent is challenging the status quo, the burden of proof will fall solely on him.

I look forward to a fun and educational debate.
Frankiepies

Con

Frankiepies forfeited this round.
Abunai

Pro

My opponent has not presented an argument so I have nothing to rebut. Unless he posts an argument in the upcoming rounds, he fails to meet the burden of proof.
Frankiepies

Con

Frankiepies forfeited this round.
Abunai

Pro

Abunai forfeited this round.
Frankiepies

Con

Frankiepies forfeited this round.
Abunai

Pro

Abunai forfeited this round.
Frankiepies

Con

Frankiepies forfeited this round.
Abunai

Pro

Abunai forfeited this round.
Posted by Blade-of-Truth 3 years ago
Blade-of-Truth
You'd rather have Joe Biden as President? Also, even if impeachment made it past Congress, I doubt the Senate would continue the process.

Looking forward to seeing your arguments as this debate unfolds. Best of luck to you and whoever accepts.