Should Batman Arkham Knight be published to Xbox 360 and PS3

Started: 4/26/2014 Category: Games

I don't know about you, but I just found out that the creators of the Batman Arkham video game franchise aren't publishing Batman Arkham Knight to Xbox 360 or PS3. THEIR PUBLISHING IT TO FREAKING XBOX ONE AND PS4. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY! I don't know why! So what? Xbox 360 and PS3 are old, BUT STILL! I'm not going to buy an Xbox One JUST to play Batman. That's stupid and a waste of money.

I hope they do realize that their losing fans while doing this. And they won't be making as much money as they would if they published Arkham Knight to Xbox 360 and PS3.

I am so disappointed in RockSteady Studious. I CAN'T BELIEVE they would do this!
I mean, Arkham Knight looks so amazing to play. But if they want to go their own route, then it looks like I won't be playing that game at all.

I don't get it since Xbox One and PS4 came out many game developers are rushing to publish their games to those consoles. Graphics don't change if you publish it to a new game console.

The game wouldn't do well o the old hardware. It is as simple as that.

Well still though, I mean, it may take up too much hardware since Xbox 360 is old but come on, I'm not really going to buy Arkham Knight just to play it on Xbox One, do you know what I mean? Just to play a ONE game! I mean, let's upgrade the Xbox 360. See, all this is to be blamed on the creators of Xbox. Instead of going to Xbox 420 or Xbox 720, they decied to name it some stupid thing and change everything all around. I would've preferred an Xbox 720, would love to see it. I mean, I know I'm not the only one who wishes this.

Well, then you can't get the game... Buy the ps4 it is cheaper and worth the money.

A PS4 is very difficult in my opinion. It's a whole different console, and it takes days if not months to master the controls.
Eh, who cares? It's not like I'm the only one who WON'T be buying Arkham Knight. There's going to be thousands if not millions who buy the game. But I won't be those millions.

Then get it on the PC or MAC... It is not easy to get used to the controls but you can use a Xbox controler for it... You should be fine... Try that.
Posted by Mrunknown 2 years ago
even if they wanted to they couldn't the memory space of the batmobile itself takes all the space on the xbox 360 so they needed next gen console imagine the space of the entire game that's why its only coming out for ps4 xbox 1 and pc
Posted by Dishoungh 2 years ago
Yeah, it's like what W4R said. Arkham Knight is going to demand a lot. It's going to demand so much that the Xbox 360/PS3 will not handle it. The Batmobile alone is so demanding in itself. Here's what they said.

"The Batmobile itself uses 160MB of memory, too, thanks to its "very expensive shaders and textures" and the "hundreds of thousands of polygons" used to build it. The world of Gotham City is said to be five times larger than that of Arkham City, too"

That, in itself, cannot be handled by 7-8 year old hardware such as the Xbox 360 and PS3.
Posted by W4R 2 years ago
Because if you read any of the NEWS coming from Arkham Knight, you'd know the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 in every way, incapable of running the game.

Since the Batmobile alone, uses the same amount of memory as Arkham City and Arkham Asylum together.

So if you'd like to spend $70 to just look at a picture of the Batmobile...
Posted by Ragnar 2 years ago
Why not publish to the Wii while they're at it? ... If you need to play it, just play it at a friends house, or on your PC.
Posted by ArcTImes 2 years ago
1. They only care about the fans with money to waste.
3. Sorry.