MissyErg
xXRAZIEL855Xx

Should Boys and Girls Play on the Same Team

Started: 4/21/2016 Category: Sports

MissyErg

Pro

Should boys and girls play the same sport on the same team? Are girls too weak? Are boys too strong? Can girls take a hit? Leave your opinions down below.
xXRAZIEL855Xx

Con

No, Boys and girls should not play on the same team I do however believe that for every male sport there should be a female counterpart. The sports between men and women are separated for a reason if boys and girls played together no one would be able to play at their best. You have the problem of sexual harassment on the field the girls could be hazed or there could be a hesitation due to feelings for one another. If you have boys and girls on the same team then personal relationships would no doubt get in the way of the performance. For example if a man and woman were playing soccer in their team and this particular man and woman were in a relationship when it comes time to pass the ball and the girlfriend wants the ball or vice versa I can guarantee that the man or woman will pass to the latter on a bias judgement.
MissyErg

Pro

True, feelings might get in the way. Girls and boys also have different strengths, but those strengths could be a great benefit. I know some girls don't really care, but the ones that do won't let anything get in the way. I am on a swim team with girls and boys, in fact, if I do have feelings it makes me work harder so I can look better. :) Some girls, might let feelings come between them, but that is natural.
Sexual harassment can happen anywhere, like school, but does that mean boys and girls shouldn't learn in the same school? No!
xXRAZIEL855Xx

Con

You don't understand swimming is a mixed sport because lack of contact. You are in your own lane doing your own race and you do not have to worry about the competition. During sports like swimming, skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding contact with the opposite sex is unnecessary so therefore mixing them will do no harm. But sports like football, basketball, soccer, boxing, ufc, and baseball are all contact sports where contact is unavoidable so they need to stay separate. I hate to sound all sexist but the way the world is and works men are naturally stronger and sturdier than women. Men develop muscle naturally and in order for a woman to become a body builder she needs to take heavy hormonal pills and take steroids every so often.
MissyErg

Pro

MissyErg forfeited this round.
xXRAZIEL855Xx

Con

xXRAZIEL855Xx forfeited this round.
Posted by SmexyShrexy69 10 months ago
SmexyShrexy69
Girls would get shreked by all males. Physically and mentally.
Posted by the_best_debater12345 10 months ago
the_best_debater12345
Guys and girls should not play on the same team. Guys have different strengths than girls do. Let;s take basketball for instance, guys get way taller than girls do, so they have more of an advantage to dunk the ball and swat the ball. If there is a team of 4 guys and 1 girl v.s. a team of 4 girls and 1 guy, even if both teams have the same skill level, the team of 4 guys and one girl has way more of an advantage because they can swat and dunk the ball way easier than the team with 4 girls and 1 guy.
Posted by Volleybal1234 10 months ago
Volleybal1234
I believe that it is okay for boys and girls to play together when they are little but I believe middle school and up should be separated because they are going through a transition period.
Posted by Da_Foxx_Boy 10 months ago
Da_Foxx_Boy
Girls and boys should play together. They both work well together as a team
Posted by Da_Foxx_Boy 10 months ago
Da_Foxx_Boy
Usually when boy vs girls, girls dont do anything (At least, for my school) (NO OFFENCE GIRLS)
Posted by mawsonemily 10 months ago
mawsonemily
That"7; really stereotypical. Of course they should!