Conor2210
veni_vidi_vici

Should Bread feeding be allowed in public

Conor2210 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Conor2210

Con

I believe breast feeding in public is not right, why should you bring out your saggy tit when other people have gone out for something to eat. NOT CLASSY AT ALL
veni_vidi_vici

Pro

I accept. I wish my opponent luck and I am looking forward to an excellent debate. I will not be posting arguments first round since I'm unsure as to whether my opponent was stating his arguments or just laying the basis of the debate, so for fairness' sake...
Posted by veni_vidi_vici 1 year ago
veni_vidi_vici
I made the mistake of assuming my opponent was a male. I apologize, but would like to explain myself. I was brought up in a relatively conservative environment and grammar was drilled into me. Sadly, one thing that I was taught was that if I don't know the gender of a person I am referring to, I am to use male pronouns. I am still becoming accustomed to using gender neutral pronouns. I apologize if I offended anyone