the_crunchy_banana
Kyle_D_Miller

Should Call of Duty Black Ops II allow players to create emblems?

Started: 4/13/2015 Category: Games

the_crunchy_banana

Con

In Call of Duty Black Ops II, players (on Xbox Live) have the option to "create an emblem" for their player card, which can be easily viewed when in pre-game lobbies. Emblems are made up of shapes that can be customized from color and opacity to size and rotation. With these privileges, players can create some really cool images...or some inappropriate ones. The problem is that many young children play these games frequently and most likely view these images. My argument? That is absolutely NOT ok! This rather interesting feature is too much freedom in this game and should be either restricted or taken away. They do not even hold any importance whatsoever besides abusing kids. I say take them away.
Kyle_D_Miller

Pro

I think you should be able to create you own emblem because it shows creativity and you might say people can make there emblem inappropriate but that's there choice to be stupid and embarrass themselves
the_crunchy_banana

Con

the_crunchy_banana forfeited this round.
Kyle_D_Miller

Pro

Kyle_D_Miller forfeited this round.
Posted by Lulzy 2 years ago
Lulzy
Being a person who used to play Call of Duty myself, I can safely say that the community is filled with children between the age of 12 and 13 who still think that passing gas and genitals are the funniest thing since Dane Cook. That said, I feel absolutely terrible for whoever accepts this debate.