primeministerJoshua812
LuciferWept

Should Canada be a Republic

primeministerJoshua812 has forfeited round #2.

primeministerJoshua812

Pro

I believe that Canada should be a republic! As a man who wants to be Prime Minister of Canada a.k.a the greatest country in the world (follow me on Instagram @primeministerjoshua812 to keep in check on my policy growth). Canada is trying desperately to improve its democracy and one of the ways we have found that we can do that is by abolishing the weak monarchical system and replace with a stronger parliamentary democracy and weak presidential system and according to polls more than half of Canadians would support such a move (after Queen Elizabeth dies)! As such for the betterment of Canada, we must abolish the monarchy and yes if you are wondering we, of course, can stay in the commonwealth like India has.
LuciferWept

Con

I believe Canada should actually strengthen its monarchy. In fact, it should be an absolute monarchy, where the crown has absolute life and death authority over every citiizen. However, I do not think it should be under the British Royal Family, because that's a dumb idea. I think a new royal family, a new king, should be become the tyrranical head of state for Canada. I humbly throw my hat into the ring. Long Live my Imperial Canadian Majesty, King LuciferWept I.

As my first decree, I declare that all lands are now possessions of the king!

Posted by Swindenland 8 months ago
Swindenland
So you want Canada to have the same system as Germany and Austria do. Nice.