canadian613
RileySchlick

Should Canada defect from NATO being that NATO is considered a terrorist group by some?

RileySchlick has forfeited round #4.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

canadian613

Pro

My friend commented and said "Didn't Canadian Nato forces just ship out to Latvia , Because Russia is protecting there own borders and country . Canada is so strong they signed up with the largest Terrorist Organization "NATO" . aka America , Who has the largest NATO force and is well known to support isis and other opposition forces controlled by isis Foreign Terrorist Organizations by proxy American Government supports Terrorism so do there Allies . Canadian here NATO is a criminal organization! Canada had no business sending any troops to Russia's border.... they had a legal referendum... the US and NATO just didn't like the result. Russia never put troops on our Canadian border after the Quebec referendum.... its and act of aggression for sure! Also I'm a climate change denier also... I've read many articles written by the UN looking for a common enemy.... there's plenty of documentation from the UN stating that they will use weather and climate change as a "common enemy" of UN members after the collapse of Russia.... they needed an enemy and there simply wasn't a threat from any country so they came up with Global warming.... most of these articles I read many years ago. As a Canadian I wish we would withdraw from NATO.... I would also like to see criminal charges laid for the war crimes committed!" your thoughts? "I think NATO should be dissolved personally. Canada in particular doesn't really have any reason to be in NATO since the US and Canada have their own agreements. I think at the time it made sense to defend against aggressive communist governments, however that's really not the case any longer. Now it's just some weird organization with its own agenda. Respond to what our government is a big sponsor of terrorism right now and is trying to use terrorists to overthrow Syria." http://www.state.gov...
RileySchlick

Con

There is no reason to defect from NATO, they will forever keep us safe. With Donald Trump being president now we don't want to leave NATO, and have the United States unhappy with us when they're led by Donald Trump. That would be grounds for Donald Trump to start a war with us, considering he is quick to act based off of his emotions. Canada needs to do everything possible to side with the United States, and if the US doesn't defect from NATO neither shall we.
canadian613

Pro

Good point of view but Just have the name Canada erased from the maps. They'll never find us. Change the name of Canada to Intelligence Briefings the turnip will avoid you all like the plague what do think?
RileySchlick

Con

I don't think you can just erase Canada from the maps and hide it. This is a whole country mind you. Did I read your answer wrong?
canadian613

Pro

NATO will keep us safe from who? Who is it your scared of? Russia like western media tells you to be? Sorry, as a Canadian I will not be fear mongered by false information! Russia has attacked/occupied one country since WW2, Afghanistan. The US/NATO has attacked/occupied over 77 countries illegally!! As I stated before.... the only country that's a threat to Canada is the US/NATO war mongerers!! I'd rather stand up to tyranny then join it!

Countries the US attacked/occupied since WW2:

China 1949 to early 1960s
Albania 1949-53
East Germany 1950s
Iran 1953 *
Guatemala 1954 *
Costa Rica mid-1950s
Syria 1956-7
Egypt 1957
Indonesia 1957-8
British Guiana 1953-64 *
Iraq 1963 *
North Vietnam 1945-73
Cambodia 1955-70 *
Laos 1958 *, 1959 *, 1960 *
Ecuador 1960-63 *
Congo 1960 *
France 1965
Brazil 1962-64 *
Dominican Republic 1963 *
Cuba 1959 to present
Bolivia 1964 *
Indonesia 1965 *
Ghana 1966 *
Chile 1964-73 *
Greece 1967 *
Costa Rica 1970-71
Bolivia 1971 *
Australia 1973-75 *
Angola 1975, 1980s
Zaire 1975
Portugal 1974-76 *
Jamaica 1976-80 *
Seychelles 1979-81
Chad 1981-82 *
Grenada 1983 *
South Yemen 1982-84
Suriname 1982-84
Fiji 1987 *
Libya 1980s
Nicaragua 1981-90 *
Panama 1989 *
Bulgaria 1990 *
Albania 1991 *
Iraq 1991
Afghanistan 1980s *
Somalia 1993
Yugoslavia 1999-2000 *
Ecuador 2000 *
Afghanistan 2001 *
Venezuela 2002 *
Iraq 2003 *
Haiti 2004 *
Somalia 2007 to present
Libya 2011*
Syria 2012

Again, Russia attacked just one!! http://www.globalresearch.ca... Now add in proxy wars... The US/NATO has murder over 20 million people in just 37 countries alone sine WW2 for oil and resources.... you seem to want to support the biggest evil of all??
RileySchlick

Con

We have all heard the famous saying, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em." And this is why we shouldn't leave something the US is part of. None of those countries that the US attacked are part of NATO (since NATO started), so by staying in NATO it keeps us a lot safer.
canadian613

Pro

But isn't most wars involve oil? Thus the reason NATO is considered terroist because the war or defending of oil sands etc?