BestDebate
RavenDebater

Should Cell Phones be Allowed an school?

Voting Style: Open with Elo Restrictions Point System: Select Winner

BestDebate

Con

Cell phones can be distracting, and break easily, and can be used as cheating devices
RavenDebater

Pro

If cell phones are used as cheating devices,the teacher is not doing his/her job correctly. It is the duty of a teacher to ensure that there is no cheating during testing. As for being able to break, kids guard their phones like they're made of gold. In fact, cell phones can bee a useful tool in the classroom, via helpful apps and activitys that make learning fun, as well as services such as Remind Alerts, whitch help to increase communication between student and instructor.
BestDebate

Con

Most teachers are chill on that subject. My own teacher doesnt not care wht we do on our phones. Teachers are not enforcing cell phone rules thath much, and many students use them to post inappropriate stuff, WHich happened recentyly had a high school.
RavenDebater

Pro

If that is the case than the fault is on the teachers, not the phones. If teachers do not care if kids openly cheat on tests, than serious administrative action needs to be taken, not a temporary fix. As for the inappropriate content I must point out they can do that at home as well. In fact it would hold to reason that they would be more likely to do such things in the safety of their rooms.
Con has not answered any of my other arguments. I extend all my points.

I see nothing but a pro ballot.