PaulaW
Spencer363

Should Cell Phones be used in class.

PaulaW

Con

I think that Cell Phones should not be allowed in the class room while yes they may need to use their phone they should create a laptop or something for class uses because then the teacher can exit or make the student get off of thing they shouldn't be on. Phones in class is just waiting for a text and us teens can send and read text messages but making it look like we are focused in a book or something. Cell phones should not be used in class because its just going to distract the student and they will start texting.
Spencer363

Pro

if student choose to not do something in class and would rather be on there phone that is there chose if a student rather fail that is on them so i don't see your point of us not to be able to have are phones in class cause me personally i could still pay attention in class while having my phone on me or any other electronically device with me and even if there not allow what is going to stop a student from having there phone with them cause it would be more of a distract if i had to hide my phone to reply to a text