ZBestDebater
Occisionis

Should Children Have the same rights as adults?

ZBestDebater

Pro

Children are humans too, and they can be just as, if not more, intelligent than adults. and when I say "Children" I don't mean toddlers. I mean 11 year olds, 13 year olds, and teens. Kids are not only deprived of rights, but they are also forced to follow the law, as if they were slaves. if the law affects them and they have to follow it, then they should have rights, like the rest of us.

Occisionis

Con

I think there should be some sort of intelligence and physical test to become an adult. Everybody is different and intelligent in their own way, some more than others. I think once you turn 10-11 you should be allowed to take the adult test which allows them to have adult rights. But then there is also another problem; the older "adults" can mistreat the "adults" that are younger(11-16) because they are much stronger.
ZBestDebater

Pro

No, there should be a test for everything. Kids as humans should have a right to do everything as long as they can do it and it is legal.
Occisionis

Con

Well I'm right 100% of the time because I have a PhD. If kids had the same right what about the pedos and slave drivers?
ZBestDebater

Pro

Okay, i'm REALLY getting sick of that PhD nonsense, did you just pass college, you clod? Having a PhD doesn't make you right at all. Children should have rights because they are humans, pedophiles won't stop if kids don't get rights. Kids are already used as slaves, even legally in some countries. They can be just as intelligent as adults, and even if they aren't smarter, if we let them roam the world without an adult telling them what they don't and do want to do, then they might just get a little smarter.
Occisionis

Con

Age means everything! All kids are stupid and adults are smart. I have a PhD so I know what I'm talking about. So you're agreeing to slavery??? Pedos will have an easier job.

OOC: I just went con to troll but I actually agree with you.
ZBestDebater

Pro

Yeah, I figured you were trolling since no one is that big of a clod as you are. Kids are just as smart as us, they Do he same things, like working, and they have responsibilities, too. They might not pay the bills, but they very well could pay the bills if they were paid to go to school. They already to math problems far more complicated (And they get harder every year) than adding up all the expenses of the year, and if they had the money to carry out the payment, they'd be doing the same things we do.
ZBestDebater

Pro

You should stop trying to troll people, that's what Xbox 360 is for. Oh well, that's what happens.
Occisionis

Con

It's more fun to troll for PC master race. Also I don't have a 360, only a PC's.